Home

Are you guys crazy? This game is a crippled gimp compared to the PS2 and Xbox

This is a discussion on Are you guys crazy? This game is a crippled gimp compared to the PS2 and Xbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Are you guys crazy? This game is a crippled gimp compared to the PS2 and Xbox

...versions

I sat and read as EA ****ed gamers over by releasing NBA Live and Madden for the 360 gimped out, missing features from the current generation versions. Alot of ninjas made excuses for EA, "NCAA is gonna be different because EA will have had the dev kits longer and isn't going to rush it and blah blah blah"

While everyone is blowing their wad over this game I can't even make to effort to clown it. I've played it until 3am last night and came to a not surprising realization-EA has taken you guys again. and coming to these forums today I was anticipating the same reaction, but-NONE OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT.

This release is AGAIN missing features from the PS2 and Xbox.

-Campus Legends? Gone
-Create A School? Gone
-Defensive Hot Routes? Gone
-CPU v CPU? GOne
-Different Camera Angles? Gone
-Create a player? Gimped, you can't even change accessories on a created player. WTF? Name, skin tone, height, weight, position are pretty much all you can 'create'. That's bull****.

They kept Dynasty mode because their would be riots if they didn't. These features that they kept out aren't revolutionary, but they are indicative of the philosophy that EA has right now in regards to the 'Next' gen sports games.

EA next-gen sports philosophy is:

Let's take the PS2/Xbox engines, put some reflective surfaces on some stuff, cut out excess fat, don't add any features because if they don't work the gamers will clown us, let's TAKE **** OUT instead because we can always fall back on 'wait til next year' and sit back and rake in the positive reviews(because we're EA) and cash(because we're EA) because there isn't **** our there to compete with us(because we're EA)

You all can live in dreamland and drink the Kool-Aid, but you all know that I'm right, but you just threw down 60 bones on this game and NEED to like it, you MUST like it, because your starved for football. That's why some of you are proclaiming this to be the best football game ever. **** EA again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Are you guys crazy? This game is a crippled gimp compared to the PS2 and Xbox

Yeah thats right you know what I like.
Watch the mouth my friend. No need to act like that.
I do enjoy the game. The animations alone are amazing.
If you don't like it fine....but your not this big know it all that can read peoples minds.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Are you guys crazy? This game is a crippled gimp compared to the PS2 and Xbox

don't feed the trolls.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

You need to read more then man. I see many negative remarks..its just that they are mostly in the "positive" threads that were made during the 1st minutes of launch.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

We have an impressions sticky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »