Home

The ONLY Thing 2K5 Has Over NCAA 07 For The 360 Is...

This is a discussion on The ONLY Thing 2K5 Has Over NCAA 07 For The 360 Is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 04:26 PM   #33

OVR: 34
Re: The ONLY Thing 2K5 Has Over NCAA 07 For The 360 Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceothachosen1
gang tackling?
Was that said in the same tone as Jim Mora's "playoffs" speach? Gang tackling? GANG TACKLING?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge
Noone is trolling anyone. We're having a discussion about football games. Last time I checked this is a football forum. The topic is comparing 2K5 to NCAA, if you don't like it go on another thread. Why waste your time here?
if its not trolling then start the thread in the 2k5 forum. ohhhhhh...got you there. go on... get. comparing 2k5 to ncaa07 is about as useful as comparing tecmo bowl to ncaa07.

look, ea was innovative enough to unseat the king of the hill, tecmo. 2k5 simply wasn't innovative enough to knock madden off the mountain. so let it go. all these 2k5 themed threads need to be moved to the 2k5 forum. thats my point. note to 2k5 fans, stop living out of your yearbooks.

now excuse me i'm gonna go to the mlb forum and start a thread about how bad mlb sucks compared to all star baseball from 4 years ago. thats not trolling or anything. right? obviously i'm kidding but do you see how lame that sounds. I would be like a storm cloud rolling into their forum, so i CHOOSE not to do that kind of thing. to be candid i'm really surprised that some mod hasn't come to the conclusion that enough is enough, if you want to gloss 2k5 at ncaa's expense at least keep it in the correct forum...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:02 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
if its not trolling then start the thread in the 2k5 forum. ohhhhhh...got you there. go on... get. comparing 2k5 to ncaa07 is about as useful as comparing tecmo bowl to ncaa07.

look, ea was innovative enough to unseat the king of the hill, tecmo. 2k5 simply wasn't innovative enough to knock madden off the mountain. so let it go. all these 2k5 themed threads need to be moved to the 2k5 forum. thats my point. note to 2k5 fans, stop living out of your yearbooks.

now excuse me i'm gonna go to the mlb forum and start a thread about how bad mlb sucks compared to all star baseball from 4 years ago. thats not trolling or anything. right? obviously i'm kidding but do you see how lame that sounds. I would be like a storm cloud rolling into their forum, so i CHOOSE not to do that kind of thing. to be candid i'm really surprised that some mod hasn't come to the conclusion that enough is enough, if you want to gloss 2k5 at ncaa's expense at least keep it in the correct forum...

in defense of the trolls like myself, I come here mainly for two reasons gaming info/ oppinions, and to communicate or give feedback to gaming companies. knowing that they read the forums. I have played sports games forever(mid 80's), football being my favorite. so if EA is the only game in town, i hope they see the positives as well as the negative. in hopes we all get a better product. and after getting use to the advances made in the past EA should step up and deliver out of respect for us customers who put them where they are.

Last edited by TeeDogg; 07-20-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #36
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
in defense of the trolls like myself, I come here mainly for two reasons gaming info/ oppinions, and to communicate or give feedback to gaming compaines. knowing that they read the forums. I have played sports games forever(mid 80's), football being my favorite. so if EA is the only game in town, i hope they seet he positives as well as the negative. in hopes we all get a better product. and after getting use to the advances made in the past EA should step up and deliver out of respect for us customers who put them where they are.

True, and one could go one step further and email EA's Customer Support and let them know which feature or gameplay issue needs addressed.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #37
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
NFL 2k5 does alot of things better then NCAA 07 so the comparison is valid. Where are the halftime shows, end game interviews, SportCenter shows, Sky Cam replays, Custom Stadium Music etc... in NCAA 07.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:18 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
True, and one could go one step further and email EA's Customer Support and let them know which feature or gameplay issue needs addressed.
no, this will do just fine. it has in the past.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:21 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

Complaining about complainers. Pathetic. I guess people are just suppose to swing from EA's nutz here? Whats a forum mean again?
Old 07-20-2006, 11:06 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
NFL 2k5 does alot of things better then NCAA 07 so the comparison is valid. Where are the halftime shows, end game interviews, SportCenter shows, Sky Cam replays, Custom Stadium Music etc... in NCAA 07.
I have yet to understand why Custom Stadium music is not in EA's titles. Is it all that difficult? Heck, 2K5 had a little recording room where you could cut your music and all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »