Home

BIGDAWG0616's Amazing Football Skills.

This is a discussion on BIGDAWG0616's Amazing Football Skills. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 06:09 AM   #9
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: BIGDAWG0616's Amazing Football Skills.

All I can do is shake my head and laugh at you high and mighty OSers sometimes. First of all, anyone who has ever played me in a game knows that I'm not a cheeser. You guys had to be in the game to know what was going on and you've had to have played with BigDawg before. For those of you who haven't played with him, he's probably one of the most hillarious **** talkers that you've ever played... but he's no good in anything. If he gets one kill in GRAW he's jumping up and down for joy lol. So it was only right that he got destroyed so bad that he could remember this for a long time.

I started out the game 28-0 in the first quarter. BigDawg is a supreme **** talker, but the boy can't play pass defense for anything. We were yacking it up and he mentioned something about me being on pace to get 102 points. We thought it was pretty funny, so I made it my goal to try to reach that point. Big Dawg's ability to throw me interception after interception made it very easy to make this close to a possiblity. I came up short, but the game was just about us talking smack back and forth and trying to break down his self esteem. I didn't kick onside kicks to try to accomplish this and my first two point conversion attempts were in retaliation from him blocking my field goals.

As far as the passing yards go, I ran the ball more than him. Plus, if you score 90+ points and your opponent is playing shotgun for the majority of the game, it's pretty hard to hold someone to 200 yards lol. Putting the boots to someone in a fashion like this isn't my typical style, but it had to be done for BigDawg. If this was just some random guy I was playing or anyone else for that matter, I would've just given him the friendly quit.

You guys kill me. I've said enough.

BigDawg... bring Perdue again homey lmfao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »