Home

Ehh yeah, check this out

This is a discussion on Ehh yeah, check this out within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:35 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Ehh yeah, check this out

I'm really really happy with this game as I feel it is the best game in the NCAA series yet (i own it for ps2). Its like crack and feels like a great game to me. Now i noticed one thing that really has me ticked off a lot. Wisconsin's former head coach Alverez (spelled wrong i know) is in the game, well his player model is instead of the current coach. This ticks me off because its something you would expect to be right but isn't. Oh well just a minor thing but gameplay wise this has to be the best football game i've ever played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 01:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Ehh yeah, check this out

Am I in the minority here when I say that I dont expect EA to get things like this right? Yes I expect them to get this kin da thing right in madden where they have the license and can actually put the correct people in, but in NCAA they cant do that. Also after you add up all the players and coaches for all the teams, that is a lot of people. I would rather them have people working on gameplay than roster and Team info. Grant you it would be disapointing if they created a game of completly made up people that did not even resemble the current landscape of college football, but for the most part they get it right, and what they dont, they give us the ability to edit and correct. Yes it takes some time, but if that really matters to you it is set up in a way where you can fix it to your liking.

I have played Madden franchises with the Cowboys in the past few years, and my coach isnt named Parcells, but I still play.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong
Old 07-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Ehh yeah, check this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpotatohead5
I'm really really happy with this game as I feel it is the best game in the NCAA series yet (i own it for ps2). Its like crack and feels like a great game to me. Now i noticed one thing that really has me ticked off a lot. Wisconsin's former head coach Alverez (spelled wrong i know) is in the game, well his player model is instead of the current coach. This ticks me off because its something you would expect to be right but isn't. Oh well just a minor thing but gameplay wise this has to be the best football game i've ever played.
This is definitely the kind of thing they should get right since it wouldn't be all that difficult to do. I'm a UW grad who was also a little ticked they didn't have the young buck coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »