Home

Has EA gained some respect Back?

This is a discussion on Has EA gained some respect Back? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 01:53 PM   #65
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Has EA gained some respect Back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
LOL. Don't hate the Trojans.
I'm over it

The 03 CRYSTAL BALL is sitting in Baton Rouge in the LSU Athletics Building
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 01:54 PM   #66
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatak911
I'm over it

The 03 CRYSTAL BALL is sitting in Baton Rouge in the LSU Athletics Building
Keep your Trojan envy in the Bayou. Let's try to keep this one on topic.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
kwanchangkang you're clearly trolling and trying to stir things up with the name calling and pushing of your obvious agenda. This will be your one and only warning. No more. You want to debate the issues with NCAA, fine by me. But do it in a civil manner and cut the name calling or you will be gone.

Keep it civil and get back on topic or I will close this thread.
I'm responding to remarks pointed at me. I got serious problems with this game and am posting it like everyone else on this board. If ninjas got a adult point to make, I respond in kind. I can play high brow or I can I can fight in the streets. I'm not going to be attacked for stating my opinion.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:59 PM   #68
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanchangkang
I'm responding to remarks pointed at me. I got serious problems with this game and am posting it like everyone else on this board. If ninjas got a adult point to make, I respond in kind. I can play high brow or I can I can fight in the streets. I'm not going to be attacked for stating my opinion.
Has nothing to do with stating your opinion. It's the matter in which you do it. The name calling will stop, or you will be gone. Simple as that.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:00 PM   #69
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

Quote:
Keep your Trojan envy in the Bayou. Let's try to keep this one on topic.
will do (as he dreams of a 2003 USC vs LSU match)...

back on topic....

I think 07 360 was definetly more than I expected. Honestly I was expecting a repeat of Madden 06. The gameplay is hands down IMO the best football game I've ever played. Graphics....AMAZING. I showed one of my friends a screenshot of an overview of the stadium and compared it to the same shot in real life and the difference was miniscule. Remember, EA built this game from the ground up. Its not just another "roster upgrade." Give them another year and I'm sure all those features we all love will be back..(presentation, replays, etc.). And plus I think they're supposed to have all the stadiums complete by then (correct me if wrong).

So they have gained some respect back, it took a major hit when they signed all those exclusive deals....but I'm suprised to see them improving their game the way they did when theres no market competition
Old 07-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #70
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatak911
will do (as he dreams of a 2003 USC vs LSU match)...
I have the same dream. 03 LSU vs. USC would be insane.

Do I think EA got some respect back? For me they did. I haven't enjoyed an EA football game since NCAA 2004. I have thoroughly enjoyed this game so far. (Still early, haven't played a ton of games yet). So to this point, they have some respect back. I still go in to EA football releases cautiously optimistic, but I do like the direction the game is headed.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #71
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

I'll try to stay on topic ...

EA definitely has earned my respect back. It seems like they've listened to what gamers like us have had to say and implemented those suggestions in what could very well go down as the greatest NCAA game ever.

* Short passes are much easier to complete now. They don't just sail five yards off-target. Whether they're too easy is a matter for debate, but there's no such thing as too easy for short passes.

* Long passes aren't automatic anymore, at least not from what I'm seeing.

* Impact running backs don't break 50 tackles a play.

* I'm loving the defensive hot routes. They help to cover up holes in the original play call.

I can't wait to get into dynasty mode. I've been playing online exclusively since I got the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »