Home

Substituting on specific formation?

This is a discussion on Substituting on specific formation? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 03:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon11 Substituting on specific formation?

Guys,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to substitute a guy in for a specific formation. Is this possible anymore? Maybe the new layout is confusing me.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 03:46 AM   #2
Rookie

Nastrodamous's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Substituting on specific formation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny677
Guys,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to substitute a guy in for a specific formation. Is this possible anymore? Maybe the new layout is confusing me.

Thanks
for the 360 press Left trigger at the play call screen and in the window on the left it will show you
Old 07-21-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastrodamous
for the 360 press Left trigger at the play call screen and in the window on the left it will show you
That puts in a different package.. I think he is looking to say put your ROLB as your Linebacker in a Dime package instead of the default MLB...

I can't figure out how to do it either, I am dreading the fact that it has been omitted from the game... It is horrible in that if I dont use a 4-3 set I don't get Paul Posluzny off of the bench...
Old 07-21-2006, 08:04 AM   #4
MVP

Liquidrage's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner
That puts in a different package.. I think he is looking to say put your ROLB as your Linebacker in a Dime package instead of the default MLB...

I can't figure out how to do it either, I am dreading the fact that it has been omitted from the game... It is horrible in that if I dont use a 4-3 set I don't get Paul Posluzny off of the bench...

Yeah, I think he's looking for what I'm looking for and can't find.

By default, I want Booker to be my starting every down back. But by default I want Antwan Smith to the starting RB in I formations, goaline, etc...

Used to be able to set 1st and 2nd team by formations. Can't find it in this years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »