Home

Possibility for Historical Uni's?

This is a discussion on Possibility for Historical Uni's? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6
Possibility for Historical Uni's?

I'm just kinda curious to see if some historic uni's will now be made, since the alternates are being sold on marketplace. It would make sense to me that they might make some and sell them on marketplace if they can make a profit, which I think they would. What do you guys think about this?

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -- Frank A. Clark
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Possibility for Historical Uni's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereliched
I'm just kinda curious to see if some historic uni's will now be made, since the alternates are being sold on marketplace. It would make sense to me that they might make some and sell them on marketplace if they can make a profit, which I think they would. What do you guys think about this?
Would love to see it!
70's USC
70's Pitt
80's Miami
60-70's Nebraska
To name a few....

Why stop @ uni's? Do it for equipment also,facemasks, armpads, etc. But of course it would need to be editable....
Old 07-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #3
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

I would much rather have historical unis than alternates. The 2K football series had those down to almost perfection.

In fact, I think it would be cool for EA to set up an online Uniform Editor. You could deisgn your own uniforms online using a template and then download.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I would much rather have historical unis than alternates. The 2K football series had those down to almost perfection.

In fact, I think it would be cool for EA to set up an online Uniform Editor. You could deisgn your own uniforms online using a template and then download.
I would totally buy some classic uniforms. Houston from the 80's, WVU from the 80's and earlier, I would love some alternative helmets too.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i'd juist like to see some unis up on marketplace. i checked today and saw none. i'm just looking at buying Virginia Tech's, and maybe a few others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 07:35 PM   #6
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

i like the alternates over the historicals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »