Home

Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

This is a discussion on Finding NCAA 2007 too easy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #25
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

I smell BS.

I personally am getting my a$$ handed to me on a regular basis on Heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #26
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

This game is awesome with the different games you get. I shut down Ohio 14-0 and a couple games later got a scare for my life against Middle Tennesse State. Just edged them out 35-34 in a nail biter of a game.

As the post somewhere above me said, dude is just bashing the game. Unless he is playing on Heisman and maxed out the sliders in his favor.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:01 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Too easy? Depends on your style. My brother and I are really good at the game so playing it the way most of you do would be too easy. However we compensate with limitations. We play a two person dynasty on heisman, 7 min quarters. The slider adjustments are as follows:
CPU defense awareness = 100
CPU QB ACC = 100
HUM INT = 0
CPU Kick Pow = 40
CPU Kick Acc = 40

All the rest are default (50).

On offense we use "ask corso" and have to call a play on the ask corso screen (a choice of 5 plays). We are not allowed to audible or hot route. We are allowed to flip running plays and package players. On defense we call our own plays and are allowed to do any kind of hot route. We aren't using jumping the snap because we have blocked a realistic number of kicks and gotten a realistic number of sacks without it. We also limit recruiting to a total of 6 recruits that are 4 or 5 stars. This generally results in a top 20 recruiting class and keeps our teams at A- levels. We are usually two powerhouses each year and the goal is to contend for a conference championship and bcs bowl every year with a chance for a national title every couple years. This year I am fsu and he is florida. Currently we are both 3-0. I beat miami the first game of the year in an instant classic. It was a back and forth game in the rain but i ended up down 3 with the ball at my own 35 with 15 seconds left. I threw a hail mary and they called pass interference. On the next play the same thing happened and i had the ball at their 35 with no time left and i made the fg to send it to overtime. In ot i held them to a fg and scored a td on my first series to win it. My brother also narrowly escaped defeat against tennessee, scoring the winning td with 20 seconds left.
Now before you say stop complaining about the 360 being too easy, this is exactly the same style we have played for the last two years on the ps2. This style seems to generate the most realistic results for us. Now i haven't been bragging, just explaining how we play. I understand that a lot of people don't put as much time into the game so they aren't as good. No big deal. But it seems to me some of you are really defensive about not being as good about the game. The original poster was clearly just asking if anyone else thought the game was too easy like it was for him. Maybe the style we play would benefit him and make it more challenging. Maybe he is already playing with a D+ team on heisman with all his sliders at 0 and the cpu's at 100. That being said, I will now brag about myself a little bit to give you an idea of how good we are. On NCAA 2004 I had a dynasty with Miami with these settings. That was the team with DJ Williams and Vilma. I controlled Vilma for the season and made 28 interceptions, over 100 tackles and 4 tds. On last year's game I had two different games where I scored 5 tds with Willie Williams, all on int returns (same settings). Yes you read that correctly 5 tds per game, for a total of 10. Back to 2004, we once went 50-0 online without glitching or cheesing. So, I apologize for bragging but I didn't like seeing you guys rip on a guy for asking a question. And that concludes the longest message board post I have ever made. Later.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:14 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Freight Train - that's very noble of you & your brother but that's not the way the game is supposed to be played either. It sort of just confirms the original posters point. Maybe the game is too easy.

I've only played 1 game since getting it last Tuesday. I fell down quickly 9-0 to Miami. But apparently it was only due to me getting used to the new game. Once I did, I ran up 34 unanswered points to win 34-9. That was by the end of the 3rd qtr as I ran out the clock the rest of the way. That was also without a scrambling QB. If I had one of my scrambling favorites, I would most doubtedly score another 21.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:29 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Set all human sliders to "0" and all CPU sliders to "100". If its still too easy, it's time to find a new hobby.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain32
Too easy? Depends on your style. My brother and I are really good at the game so playing it the way most of you do would be too easy. However we compensate with limitations. We play a two person dynasty on heisman, 7 min quarters. The slider adjustments are as follows:
CPU defense awareness = 100
CPU QB ACC = 100
HUM INT = 0
CPU Kick Pow = 40
CPU Kick Acc = 40

All the rest are default (50)...........................................

I understand that a lot of people don't put as much time into the game so they aren't as good. No big deal. But it seems to me some of you are really defensive about not being as good about the game. interceptions, over 100 tackles and 4 tds. On last year's game I had two different games where I scored 5 tds with Willie Williams, all on int returns (same settings). Yes you read that correctly 5 tds per game, for a total of 10. Back to 2004, we once went 50-0 online without glitching or cheesing. So, I apologize for bragging but I didn't like seeing you guys rip on a guy for asking a question. And that concludes the longest message board post I have ever made. Later.
LOL, if we were that defensive about it we wouldn't even mention our shortcomings at the game. Like Heel said, I would be amazed at anyone "easily" beating the CPU on Heisman with settings at a disadvantageous 0-100. Let us know if you can beat the CPU (not a human) at theses settings. Interesting that you stand up for the elite, not even knowing if they have the game they say they do. By the way, I could beat my brother using your Heisman sliders too.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:48 PM   #31
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

I beat Wash St. 51-0 on AA with Auburn. Probably because it was Washingon State though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 04:58 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
I beat Wash St. 51-0 on AA with Auburn. Probably because it was Washingon State though.
I personally would increase the level of difficulty if I were you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »