Home

Post your NCAA07 game photos here!!

This is a discussion on Post your NCAA07 game photos here!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2006, 02:38 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Post your NCAA07 game photos here!!

Old 07-23-2006, 02:54 AM   #58
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

From a game I played tonight

Old 07-23-2006, 02:58 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 12

Can someone PLEASE get me a shot of the A&M Stadium either from above it or from one of the endzones? PLEASE
Old 07-23-2006, 11:00 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 17

bump!^^^

keep this one going...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 07-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #61
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Excellent posts. Thought I would give photoshopping a try myself. How did you get the sun light to pop in the ones above?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 11:15 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 13

This thread just goes to show how well EA did with this game. The type of shots ya'll have posted are the type that, if posted before the game was released, would lead everyone to wonder if they were actual gameplay shots or rendered graphics.

Everytime I play the game, I am constantly in awe of the graphics, to the point where I spend more time fooling around with the replay feature than I do playing the game.

Also, as someone who played 10-Yard Fight back in the day, I can't believe how far things have come.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:35 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
This thread just goes to show how well EA did with this game. The type of shots ya'll have posted are the type that, if posted before the game was released, would lead everyone to wonder if they were actual gameplay shots or rendered graphics.

Everytime I play the game, I am constantly in awe of the graphics, to the point where I spend more time fooling around with the replay feature than I do playing the game.

Also, as someone who played 10-Yard Fight back in the day, I can't believe how far things have come.
well in defense to rendered shots, many xbox games look better in replay mode than actual realtime gameplay footage. rendered is somewhat on the level of replay graphics imo

Anyone got realtime screencaptures or know if xbox360 looks just as good in realtime as replay? unlike xbox1
Old 07-23-2006, 11:39 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »