Home

Any 360 users not getting a "ticker"

This is a discussion on Any 360 users not getting a "ticker" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2006, 09:18 PM   #1
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Any 360 users not getting a "ticker"

Played week 1, Washington State @ Auburn and never saw the ticker the entire time. The game started @ 3:30 or so, so other games had to be going on. Am I doing something wrong? I changed it to "Dynasty" in the settings, from ESPN, so I know it can't be that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Any 360 users not getting a "ticker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
Played week 1, Washington State @ Auburn and never saw the ticker the entire time. The game started @ 3:30 or so, so other games had to be going on. Am I doing something wrong? I changed it to "Dynasty" in the settings, from ESPN, so I know it can't be that.
I havent seen it so far in my dynasty games either, but maybe its just like it used to be on Xbox, when you go to the pause menu, after about 20 sec. there it would pop up, but I have yet to see it in game.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea the ticker doesnt show up in games, nor does it stay on after turning it on, playing a game and then going back to the menu
Old 07-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #4
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XorCist
yea the ticker doesnt show up in games, nor does it stay on after turning it on, playing a game and then going back to the menu
Considering most gamers will spend 80-90% of their time in the game, whats the point of having a ticker at all if its not gonna be in the game itself? Heck, going back to Bill Walsh CF they've had an ingame ticker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »