Home

Hardest Team To Rebuild?

This is a discussion on Hardest Team To Rebuild? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2006, 03:01 PM   #73
MVP

DrDoom77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Hardest Team To Rebuild?

I assume we're talking about Div. 1-A schools only? Because I have a heck of a time building up my 1-AA Southeast Missouri State school every year, and I'd assume other 1-AA schools would be just as difficult. Those initial seasons are just brutal. In NCAA '06, I lost to North Texas by 70+ points in my first season, and they had over 500 yards rushing against me. I have to mostly schedule 1-AA schools for my non-conference games over the first 2-3 years if I want any victories.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:16 PM   #74
MVP

OSUG1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednarb357
San Jose has to be the hardest since they are the lowest rated team in the game....

I'm actually trying to build up San Diego State....I just think they have the coolest uniforms, have a good running back, decent QB...I beat Cal (20-7) in week 1 but in week 2 I lost to USC(24-17)...San Diego has a good offense there, defense is what SDSU lacks.
at least San Jose St. is in Cali, I would think Idaho is the hardest to rebuild, get past over for the few really good recruits in state and who would want to play here:

Old 09-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #75
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21

Gave San Jose St. a shot...

(I simulate and don't change my schedule)

Went 5-7, 3-9, 3-9. Fired.

But for the hell of it, I simulated the next season to see how my team did the following year. (I had a lot of young talent that I knew would perform)

Well, the Spartans went won the conference at 9-3, including a win over #19 SDSU on the final game of the season. They played Virginia in the MPC Bowl, but lost 56-21.

I feel like Ty Willingham.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »