Home

Hey guys dynamic attendance is in

This is a discussion on Hey guys dynamic attendance is in within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Hey guys dynamic attendance is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbtiger
One sure way to check it. Play a game with UAB playing at home. They are lucky to get 10,000 people to a game in a stadium that seats 50K+.
Aww, come'on!! An Auburn fan picking on poor little ole UAB? What's next? Michigan fans smacktalking Western Michigan? FSU fans picking on Florida Atlantic?
Old 07-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #10
Rookie

pbtiger's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Aww, come'on!! An Auburn fan picking on poor little ole UAB? What's next? Michigan fans smacktalking Western Michigan? FSU fans picking on Florida Atlantic?
Well, it is no secret around here that the numbers the athletic department at UAB releases for attendance is usually quite inflated compared to the actual bodies at the games. When you take a school very similar is size and type to UAB, which is Louisville, you can't help but see the huge discrepency in programs. Of course Louisville doesn't have Auburn and Alabama to contend with either. I guess I am just saving my Alabama smack talk for a few more weeks.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:41 PM   #11
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope this is in because I haven't noticed it yet. I hope it is in but not overdone - like empty seats at ND during a down year. I remember Madden over-doing it one year with lots of empty seats at Lambeau with a .500 Packers team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 10:45 PM   #12
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Now I have the PS2 version and was playing my dynasty as Ole Miss. I was having sellouts every home game. Then I played Northwestern State, like my third to last game. There was hardly anybody at the game. Half the stadim was empty.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM   #13
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

To sum up the 360 version it would be "the year of the stadium", seems that that was the focus of the game more so than what's happening on the field, I mean between every play, timeout, change of possesion, quarter half... you name it we get a panoramic view of the f&*^ing stadium....

Last edited by xylocaine; 07-30-2006 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:55 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

I kind of like it like that. In the previous versions you could barely tell the features of any of the stadiums. The camera was always tight on the field and you barely ever caught a glimpse of anything beyond the sidelines. It gives it more of a realistic feel panning the stadium instead of getting some cheesy shot of the coach pacing the sideline.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:23 AM   #15
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Somthing I'd really like to see on the 360 version (that's been in previous versiosn on the XBOX) is fans leaving the game. I remember back on NCAA 2002 and 2003 when the away team was up by 20+ in the 4th fans would leave. There was even a couple times I was up by 30+ at half time and the stadium was emptying out. The 360 version could take it one step further as fans could litterally get up, walk the aisle and leave the game. It would be really cool so hopefully it makes it in next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »