Home

The Spring Game

This is a discussion on The Spring Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2006, 04:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Spring Game

the first time i played it, i remember that i had my receiver playin quarterback cause i didnt know what the f was goin down...

second time i played i realized i could play anyone i wanted to so i put in my soph 85 speed quarterback and just used him and his rating did go up substantially ...

I guess it was alright it is kinda boring though u just have to know what the hell youre doin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2006, 05:39 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

before playing that spring game, auto reorder depth chart and make sure you don't have doubles as back ups

ie) if you have one OLB who is the the 2nd string LOLB and ROLB, leave him at LOLB and put someone else at ROLB

spring game has potential and its nice to try out new guys, but you can do this in practice. And trying to promote Scrimmage through the spring game is probably the fault of someone from marketing, they think turtles will increase sales of snowboarding games (Jpod reference) also the fact that the CPU plays the last two minutes of the 1st half, like its the 4th quarter
Old 08-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #27
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

When I played this the first time, the offense kept running a HB draw out of shotgun about 8 times in a row. WTF?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »