Home

Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA?

This is a discussion on Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2006, 08:13 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Any ideas on how to lower human INTs on AA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quochai
after countless hours and many so games, I finally have AA sliders that I am in love with. However, with human INT set at 0, Def Awr set at 10, and CPU QB accuracy set at 95, I am still getting like 5 ints a game. I don't want to move to Heisman because I am happy with every thing else. Anyone know how I can lower quarterback interceptions for the CPU?

Yes play as Indiana U.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:38 AM   #18
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i have never had an INT from hitting the swat button..they swat their hand at it and knock it down..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-05-2006, 01:25 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Well, the insane frequency of picks has killed NCAA 07 for me. After playing just one full season I'm done, the Arizona Wildcats finished 11-2 and led the nation in interceptions.

If it wasn't for the crazy interceptions my team would have struggled all year (and it would have been great), this sucks!

Thanks for the placebo sliders EA, friggin jerks.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:54 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1

You wont get as many interceptions if your not constanly whipping the crap out of the computer, once you get the monentum meter full it gets easy to force fumbles and interceptions, you gotta play on a more challenging level.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:45 PM   #21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

wow... i was thinking of getting the 360 but this make me doubt again.

It is as bad as it sounds?... 4 and 5 picks almost every game without even trying?

How bout Heisman? It´s as bad as on AA?

I don´t find this issue on Current Gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
wow... i was thinking of getting the 360 but this make me doubt again.

It is as bad as it sounds?... 4 and 5 picks almost every game without even trying?

How bout Heisman? Itīs as bad as on AA?

I donīt find this issue on Current Gen.
That's because from what I hear the Current Gen QB's are far too accurate again this year.

But the problem isn't the QB's on the 360 version as stated before. EA actually did it right for college kids this time and not make them all perform like Joe Montana.

The problem is actually the DB's and LB's have extremelly high catch ratings this year. If DB's and LB's were that great at catching the ball they would be RB's or WR's in the NFL. I've solved this poblem by lowering the catch ratings in my Roster File I'm going to release soon for the 360 version. The only DB's and LB's that will be picking off passes are the ELITE group of guy's.

The reason for this drop in ratings accross the boards is becuase most guy's play 2-3 years of college ball and pick off 8-10 passes their entire career. I can post stats of career #'s by some of the top NFL DB's and LB's and 75% of them don't even come close to 20 picks in a college career.

So basically I've dropped the catched ratings but boosted up the AWR, PR, MC & ZC ratings to make up for it. Now you'll see more contested plays but not INT's.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:54 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I had no problems throwing picks or getting too many on the 360. I just lowered some sliders settings for the human on defense and raised the acc and catch for computer on offense.

Through 5 games with playing as Baylor, Shawn Bell has only 4 picks..he had two my last game. I think my defense has 10 but 5 was agaisnt Rice. Now getting to the QB , I cant do...lol
Old 08-05-2006, 10:29 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I had no problems throwing picks or getting too many on the 360. I just lowered some sliders settings for the human on defense and raised the acc and catch for computer on offense.

Through 5 games with playing as Baylor, Shawn Bell has only 4 picks..he had two my last game. I think my defense has 10 but 5 was agaisnt Rice. Now getting to the QB , I cant do...lol

Speaking of Baylor check out these guy's who will be anchoring their dynasty in my roster file:

Gary Baxter FS
Ray Crockett CB
Santana Dotson DT
Daryl Gardener DT
Dwight Johnson DE
Jody Littleton LB

They should be pretty stout for atleast one year because all those guy's are SR's together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »