Home

Question(360): Co-op Play?

This is a discussion on Question(360): Co-op Play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

jrossp49er621's Arena

OVR: 1
Question Question(360): Co-op Play?

Just got the game the other day and its great. I looked over the board and could not find an answer. My friend and I usually do a Dynasty on the PS2 together, but it appears we can't play on the same team on the 360 version. Yet the game shows place for 4 controllers. Does anyone know if you can play on the same team with a friend against the CPU? Thanks for the help.

JP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Question(360): Co-op Play?

NO! for the millionth time.
It sucks, I know, I did the same thing. Next time try a search first there are a million posts on the subject.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:17 PM   #3
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_James
NO! for the millionth time.
It sucks, I know, I did the same thing. Next time try a search first there are a million posts on the subject.
Ease off dude. Either just answer the question or ignore it. You could have had a better attitude when answering. Maybe more helpful rather than harsh.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #4
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrossp49er621
Just got the game the other day and its great. I looked over the board and could not find an answer. My friend and I usually do a Dynasty on the PS2 together, but it appears we can't play on the same team on the 360 version. Yet the game shows place for 4 controllers. Does anyone know if you can play on the same team with a friend against the CPU? Thanks for the help.

JP
As terribly said below you should really do a search first for these questions. However you'll know next time. It doesn't have co-op and that IMO does indeed suck, but what are ya gonna do?
Old 08-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
As terribly said below you should really do a search first for these questions. However you'll know next time. It doesn't have co-op and that IMO does indeed suck, but what are ya gonna do?
Didn't mean to be harsh, I'm one of the ones thats po'ed about it not being in however we don't need a thread for it daily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #6
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_James
Didn't mean to be harsh, I'm one of the ones thats po'ed about it not being in however we don't need a thread for it daily.
That's cool man. I just really hate when people are slammed instead of "showing them the light".
Oh..I'm ticked about it not being in also. Hopefully it's in , in the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »