Home

Longest Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Longest Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Longest Dynasty?

On NCAA 2004, I went 10 years with Tennessee, playing every game. I'm hoping to top that this year. Though Madden may have a say in that.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #10
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

7 seasons with the Gators in NCAA 2006 with only simming weak non-conf opponents and occassionally Vandy or Kentucky. Sadly, I never won the NC (lost once to Ohio St.) I think I'll destroy the 7 year mark with 2007 on XBox. The improved recruiting difficulty this year should help the longevity of Dynasty mode this year. I may even go a few years on the 360 version as well.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:37 AM   #11
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
7 seasons with the Gators in NCAA 2006 with only simming weak non-conf opponents and occassionally Vandy or Kentucky. Sadly, I never won the NC (lost once to Ohio St.) I think I'll destroy the 7 year mark with 2007 on XBox. The improved recruiting difficulty this year should help the longevity of Dynasty mode this year. I may even go a few years on the 360 version as well.
i wish i had the same recruiting results youre having. I pretty much get every player i recruit that shows interest in me. And in-season recruiting is more of a science than recruiting. but thats a different thread completely.

my longest was about 10 years i think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2006, 05:24 AM   #12
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
i wish i had the same recruiting results youre having. I pretty much get every player i recruit that shows interest in me. And in-season recruiting is more of a science than recruiting. but thats a different thread completely.

my longest was about 10 years i think.
me and my roomate went 13 years no games simmed on last years game. i went from Toledo to UAB to Nebraska, got one championship with all of them.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:11 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

I am in my longest Dynasty ever. I am in Year 5 with my 3rd Team.
  • Started w/ Illinois (3-9) fired.
  • Got a job at San Diego State for 3 Years went bowling every year (8-5, 8-5, 9-4) Also went up in prestige from 3 to 4 stars. Didn't accept the extension to stay.
  • Now at Oklahoma (11-2), Won the Big 12 championship, Next game Fiesta bowl. My top WR won the Heisman.
  • Looking forward to Year 6.
* I looked to go back to Illinois, after I left SDSU.. but they had dropped from a 3star school when I was there to a 1star and coming of a 2 win season.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just started the 2011 season with Idaho. I've only simmed a couple of bowl games.

Still cant get ANY 5 * players to come here after going 11 - 2 with a MPC Bowl win and getting the school up to a B prestige. Landing a total of 6-8 players a year just aint cuttin it.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #15
Rookie

aaronuconn's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone here ever tryed an dynasty with South Carolina? Im looking to start one with them, and play it for a long time, but is it really hard on Heisman, since I would be playing in the SEC

Last edited by aaronuconn; 08-10-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #16
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

My longest dynasty ever was back in 2003 with Mizzou (of course). I played about 7-8 years, erased my dynasty, tried to start new dynasties with some other teams, and just ended up doing another Mizzou dynasty for probably another 7 years.

Usually I can go 5-6 years. I'm really liking this year's version though, so maybe I will be able to go even longer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »