Home

What's your highest rated freshmen?

This is a discussion on What's your highest rated freshmen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: What's your highest rated freshmen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhamm
Cole, did the ratings on your LBs go back during training or did they stay low?
haha, i will have to play around again and sim another season as once i went to the change positions screen and saw the ratings go down, i just reseated i didn't continue, but know i will have to try that.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:47 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

As long as they are not true freshmen or JUCOs they should go back up. Let me know if it works for you. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:15 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhamm
As long as they are not true freshmen or JUCOs they should go back up. Let me know if it works for you. Thanks.
u are 100% correct! i switched my OLB and MLB to DE and they dropped to like a 78, but after the training, the MLB turned into a 99 and the OLB turned 97, so now I know for next offseason, and i'm goin' have me some strong and quick a$$ DE's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2006, 08:58 AM   #52
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

My highest rated freshmen so far were an 84 overall TE and LOLB, both have played and started all 4 years and are now 99 overall Seniors.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Old 08-19-2006, 12:05 PM   #53
Rookie

Maverick09's Arena

My highest is a 84 OVR QB with 98 THP and 82 SPD. Entering his sophmore year, he's rated a 94 OVR with 98 THP, 88 THA and 82 SPD. He's amazing.

I also seem to have found a pattern in freshmen QB's. If you sort the leagues best THP attribute from best to worst, most of the top ten should be filled with freshmen, at least it is in my game. I'm talking about 98 and 99 THP here. In a few seasons, the league will be filled with QB's with rocket arms.

Last edited by Maverick09; 08-19-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:52 PM   #54
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole46_51
Well I just saw my highest, signed an ATH that was a 5 star! 200 pounds and 6'3 with 94 speed! He was an 89 @ the DE position, but he only has 68 strength, so he would be too weak @ DE, was well as way to light. Would have never progressed enough in strength to make a good DE @ the next level in madden(in my opinion) So I stuck him @ OLB, which he dropped to an 80, but know I have a OLB with 94 speed....damnnnnnnnnnnnn
I had a very similar athlete, slightly smaller but same speed. I put him at RE and he has gotten 5-7 sacks each of his first two full seasons, he has worked out well at DE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »