Home

Patch Update??

This is a discussion on Patch Update?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Patch Update??

Any news on a patch for the PSP version of this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Patch Update??

Funny, I was just getting ready to post the same thing when I saw your post. I have to say, it's a bit frustrating just waiting for them to finish something that never should have been released in the first place.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:59 AM   #3
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

This shouldn't be taking this long.

I'm going to demand my money back.

Anybody know EA's email address or number to call?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon6 Re: Patch Update??

Okay guys, I'm fed up as well, so I contacted EA:
"Well, I've waited for a month now to get the issue(s) with NCAA 07 fixed and have reached the end of my patience. Due to copyright laws, I cannot take the game back to [name of store] where I purchased it, so EA is responsible for reimbursing me on my purchase. To where do I need to send the game back and how long will it take to get my check?

Please contact me at..."

The response:
Thank you for your email regarding NCAA Football 2007 for the PSP. It is always a pleasure to assist our customers in any way that we can. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the game.

Although the warranty department is unable to issue refunds directly, we do have a comprehensive 90-day warranty policy. The game can be exchanged for a sealed copy that can be returned to the place of purchase for a refund. Please send in the entire game along with a photocopy of the receipt dated within the 90-day warranty period, a short letter explaining the reason for the return, your email address, a phone number where you can be reached, and your return address information to the address below.

Send it to:

Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City CA, 94065

I hope this has been helpful. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. It is recommended to send products using a traceable method; Electronic Arts is not responsible for lost items. Please also refer to http://warrantyinfo.ea.com/ for any questions or concerns about warranty for EA products in the future.

Thank you,

Loren
EA Customer Warranty

Might I be so bold as to recommend that everyone with this game simply return it. Talk about making a statement with your wallet! They had your money but, in the end, lost it because of their inexcusable bug.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:47 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Sigh. I always prefer NCAA to Madden so I planned on just waiting until the bug was fixed before I bought the PSP version. That's not happening anymore. Assuming Madden has no big bug issues, I'm just gonna buy that instead. I'm gonna wait on a used copy though. I'd rather give my local video game store my cash than pass it to EA. This REALLY sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 01:58 PM   #6
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicksentZ
Sigh. I always prefer NCAA to Madden so I planned on just waiting until the bug was fixed before I bought the PSP version. That's not happening anymore. Assuming Madden has no big bug issues, I'm just gonna buy that instead. I'm gonna wait on a used copy though. I'd rather give my local video game store my cash than pass it to EA. This REALLY sucks.
They still haven't released a patch? that is awful..lord knows how long it will take them to releases a patch for the 360 fatigue glitch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »