Home

9 turnovers in one game

This is a discussion on 9 turnovers in one game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2006, 03:14 PM   #25
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 9 turnovers in one game

The turnovers really hurt the games re-playability. I think this would have been the best NCAA game yet... but these turnovers are making me want to put in 06. I had a problem with the Momentum Meter at first, but I think the TO problem is much worse. I'm sure they're both tied together somehow... but I think the Momentum Meter wouldn't be as bad if not for the outrageous amount of turnovers it causes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 15

I just played Miami, I was GT, I forced 9 fumbles, and had 3 fumbles myself. They are getting rediculous.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #27
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I wonder if it would help to increase the RB Ability? Ofcourse then would would have to increase some Defensive sliders to compensite. Ai - i -i , slider hell. Too bad there is no fumble slider.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #28
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I wonder if it would help to increase the RB Ability? Ofcourse then would would have to increase some Defensive sliders to compensite. Ai - i -i , slider hell. Too bad there is no fumble slider.
My RB Ability was at 80 on AA and I still had the 7 fumbles in a game... I think three by my RBs.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I feel your pain. I just completed a game with Oregon State in dynasty against San Diego State where the two teams combined for 20 TOs. I had 9 fumbles and 3 INTs, and I picked off the CPU 6 times along with 2 fumble recoveries. I lost 66-14. Ouch! AA on 360. What I don't understand is that this is my third season as the Beavs and I have never experienced this before. Is it my team? Momemtum? Who knows? What I do know is that I hope it is not a sign of things to come because I do enjoy the game.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
When you turn HFA off, does the home team have any type of advantage? Or is it like playing at a neutral site?
The momentum meter seems slanted towards the home team, so yes I think the home team does have an advantage. I have yet to fumble more than three times in a game with HFA off, but I haven't played in the rain and on the road yet.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:11 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 11

9 turnovers in one game??? That's nothing. I once had the ball change possesion 4 times, on ONE PLAY. CPU threw a pick, I fumbled, CPU recovered then fumbled, I recovered then fumbled, then CPU recovered and fumbled, and then I fell on the ball.

There were a total of about 12 TO's between the two teams that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 04:08 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm telling you guys.......turn campus challenges off. It makes a big difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »