Home

Leading ncaa on interceptions : /

This is a discussion on Leading ncaa on interceptions : / within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2006, 05:48 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Leading ncaa on interceptions : /

Seriously, EA is stupid. It's truly a game killer. Playmaker, you need to go test this **** for EA from now on, you're the only one who knows what's actually going on.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:50 PM   #10
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't have the problem of individuals getting a lot of interceptions, but as a team I always lead the NCAA in interceptions. Right now in my dynasty, my leader in picks only has 4, and I've played 6 games. As a team we have 20 picks though.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:37 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

Unfortunately bad DB AI has been a staple of EA football games forever. I guess I'm just used to leading the nation in picks every year, just as I'm used to leading the league in rush defense in Madden every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 07:41 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

I actually think the issue has more to do with the QB AI than the defensive settings. It's not an accuracy issue either. It's really just bad decisions the QB makes for the computer. They do hit the open man when there is one, but if no one is totally open, they just throw and pray. They don't lead receivers properly and really have no rhyme or reason to their passing game.

I think to solve the problem, they need to make the computer QBs make smarter decisions. Whether this means scrambling if everyone is covered to buy time, putting the ball in a spot where a defender has no chance, or gaining some rhythm to the passing game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »