Home

Greatest Game EVER!!!

This is a discussion on Greatest Game EVER!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Greatest Game EVER!!!

Va tech(Me) at Michigan

4th year of my dyansty, Heisman difficulty, 5 min quarters

Michigan returns the opening kickoff for a TD I take a long drive to the goal line but fail to punch it in, and my QB gets injured for 3 weeks 7-3

We trade FG's in the 2nd quarter 10-6 michigan at halftime, i struggle with my other QB, i only got the FG cuz i returned the kickoff to they're 30

I get the ball and pound out a long drive, i score a TD with 29 seconds left in the 3rd quarter Michigan gets the ball and scores on a 20 yd run I return the kickoff to my 43, first play from scrimmage 57 yard TD run, 1:40 to go. Michigan gets the ball and completes 2 long passes to get into the red zone, on 3rd and 11 they get a pass down to the 4, next play is a pass for the Touchdown and the lead,24-20 My ball with 57 seconds to go. I start out at my own 20, touchback. Get a 12 yard pass to my TE, then 2 completions for minimal yardage, 1 failed screen and the other a 4 yard curl, on 3rd and 12 i hit my WR on a speed under, he breaks a tackle and races up the sidelines to their 1, i use my final time out, 5 seconds left. I call a pass play, i roll out to my right, no one's open, i run towards the goal line and Truck an LB and fall into the endzone 0 seconds left

*My QB was greg boone, former tight end with 80 trucking so thats why i trucked the LB

1856 greatest game score, it was unbelievable!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 09:22 AM   #2
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Greatest Game EVER!!!

Greg Boone is a beast. He went to high school in my area. I was watching a high school highlight film of Bobby Rome (was recruited by UNC) but ended up seeing more clips of Greg Boone lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »