Home

Everyone will be back..........

This is a discussion on Everyone will be back.......... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2006, 10:25 AM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Everyone will be back..........

I never really left, just way too much work and school just started so my time is extremely limited.

Damn you higher education learning!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #10
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Have both, not really into Madden at this point, too many issues. I'm waiting for a patch. I usually do like NCAA a lot more, which is again the case this year. After spending a week tooling around with Madden I went back to NCAA yesterday and I can't put it down again. It is clearly the better of the two games.
Did the same thing, and could not agree more. Superstar mode in Madden is good, but the new wears off pretty quick.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #11
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
i never left lol... until madden patches things...ncaa for me
Same here. I am having more fun with NCAA right now. Just the crowd and announcing just make it more exciting then Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 10:28 AM   #12
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Have both, not really into Madden at this point, too many issues. I'm waiting for a patch. I usually do like NCAA a lot more, which is again the case this year. After spending a week tooling around with Madden I went back to NCAA yesterday and I can't put it down again. It is clearly the better of the two games.

I like NCAA a lot more, but even that got old because I just didn't feel like it did a good job of bringing the "college atmosphere". It's fun, but I am not as into it as I'd like to be. I took Madden back last week. Now I am really looking for forward to Ch and NBA 2k7.

In the meantime though, if anyone wants to play a game online (360) holla at me.

Oh yeah, bad_philanthropy, do you still have the old Maestro vid?

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 08-31-2006, 10:32 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

I love Madden this year, and while NCAA is good, I find Madden to be more enjoyable and complete. I sold NCAA on eBay while I could still get $35-40. It was a very good game, I just am into pro football, and enjoy Madden more. It's basically a tradition for me to buy NCAA to hold me over until Madden releases, then sell the former while I can still get most of my money back.

I am not sure things will pick up to where they were over summer. Lots of students go back to school/college in the upcoming weeks and thus don't have as much time to frequent message boards.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:34 AM   #14
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I've never left. I have such a love/hate relationship with NCAA I can never let it go - it's like that one crazy *** girl you can't stop seeing.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-31-2006, 12:18 PM   #15
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
I like NCAA a lot more, but even that got old because I just didn't feel like it did a good job of bringing the "college atmosphere". It's fun, but I am not as into it as I'd like to be. I took Madden back last week. Now I am really looking for forward to Ch and NBA 2k7.

In the meantime though, if anyone wants to play a game online (360) holla at me.

Oh yeah, bad_philanthropy, do you still have the old Maestro vid?
Unfortunately it was lost forver in the great hard drive crapping out of 2006. We now only have these pics to remember him by Smallest Player in NCAA

I did play all four years of dynasty with him. The most memorable moment had to be on senior day, which was also his final regular season game, a pass was tipped off of the TE's hands and fell on him and he got the INT. He finished his career with 198 tackles over four years, 2 FF, ad 1 INT. Best glitch ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »