Home

Hardest teams to play

This is a discussion on Hardest teams to play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Hardest teams to play

Who do you think is the hardest team to play against on this game? For me it's Texas Tech. If I blitz I never get to the qb and my men get burned horribly, if i drop back in zone he drops the pass perferctly between my dimeback and safety. THey always have over 400 passing yards, eclipsing 600 on a few occasions. On top of that the game takes forever to play since they never run (the last time i played they ran the ball a mind whopping six times). There defense isn't usually that great and I get enough interceptions to beat them most of time, but it's just so frustrating to watch the qb complete 21 consecutive passes.

USC also gets honerable mention. There quarterback and running backs sure are good to have never played one down of college football ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 06:22 PM   #2
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Hardest teams to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek05
Who do you think is the hardest team to play against on this game? For me it's Texas Tech. If I blitz I never get to the qb and my men get burned horribly, if i drop back in zone he drops the pass perferctly between my dimeback and safety. THey always have over 400 passing yards, eclipsing 600 on a few occasions. On top of that the game takes forever to play since they never run (the last time i played they ran the ball a mind whopping six times). There defense isn't usually that great and I get enough interceptions to beat them most of time, but it's just so frustrating to watch the qb complete 21 consecutive passes.

USC also gets honerable mention. There quarterback and running backs sure are good to have never played one down of college football ever.
John David Booty played last year..

Player Profile

edit:

So did Michael Coleman (one of their running backs).
But we all live in denial
Old 08-30-2006, 06:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Beukeboom_23's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek05

Frustrating but realistic. The loss of Taurean Henderson means Tech will most likely pass EVEN MORE this season.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #4
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

I think anyone with a top 5 hardest place to play can be very difficult if the game goes their way early. I scheduled texam A&M in my Army dynasty and damn, the 12th man goes crazy and rattles my players. All my WR's can't hear audibles and run the wrong stuff, making changes near impossible at the los.

USC is hard just because their team is usually stacked since they play and recruit from california.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »