Home

Thinking about...

This is a discussion on Thinking about... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2006, 04:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Thinking about...

starting my Oregon dynasty over.
I have already played 5 years with them, but have restarted a few games and I hate doing it. I used to be really bad and hardly ever take losses but my friend got me into accepting it. I also now have rosters so that makes dynasties that much better and found pretty perfect settings to play on so most games are better then they were when I was in the first years of dynasty...just not sure if i would enjoy it as much as I did the first time around or if it's worth it since I'm pretty deep with them already...thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2006, 08:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Thinking about...

I just stared my South Carolina Dynasty and for Some reason i keep resting that darn thing.I just cant take 4 fumbles and 5 ints a game. Are u getting these results?
Old 09-01-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
Rookie

not that many to's...im more tired of phantom fumbles and cpu catches -handed mostly in double/triple coverage...and dropped catches by guys with 99 cth rating.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:55 PM   #4
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I wouldn't bother restarting, just keep your new policy in place. A loss or two here and there probably wouldn't have impacted your recruiting, so unless you were restarting constantly, your dynasty seems legit.

I used to be unable to take a loss, as childish as it sounds (I'm 27) but now I can handle it...but I HATE losing. It's just a stupid video game and I get really PO'd whenever I lose. I don't know why it bothers me so much.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

If you played all those games then you should probably pick another team since you'll more than likely "been there done that" feeling. WHen i stop a dynasty I have to play in another conference so i don't look at the same players and same fields i just spent the last two weeks looking at
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
I wouldn't bother restarting, just keep your new policy in place. A loss or two here and there probably wouldn't have impacted your recruiting, so unless you were restarting constantly, your dynasty seems legit.

I used to be unable to take a loss, as childish as it sounds (I'm 27) but now I can handle it...but I HATE losing. It's just a stupid video game and I get really PO'd whenever I lose. I don't know why it bothers me so much.
I think i averaged 1 restart per season
Old 09-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #7
Rookie

frago's Arena

OVR: 6

My advice is to keep your current dynasty.
Use your rosters and play the worst prestige team in a new dynasty.

I find it tons more enjoyable to build a powerhouse from a crappy 1 or 2 star system then to play as already good teams.

Thats just me though.
BOL
Old 09-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 28

I am 35 and losing sucks. I have gotten so ticked I have turned the power off....It is nuts...As much as we want the game to be realistic (means losing at times) we still want to go undefeated.

I haven't had issues with turnovers until I downloaded that patch. Too many fumbles...Not sure if it is the patch but an odd coincidence.

The thing I hate is sacks. I am using Notre Dame, which has a solid O line but I get sacked four to seven times a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »