Home

Question about the momentum meter

This is a discussion on Question about the momentum meter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2006, 05:38 PM   #9
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Question about the momentum meter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
It cannot be turned off. To me, it is not a gamekiller. You just have to play a lot smarter when you have momentum against you...throw a ball into double coverage when the other team has full momentum, and you're just going to dig yourself a deeper hole. Play a little more conservative, string a drive together, and you'll swing the momentum bit by bit. It really makes you work a lot harder when you're down.

With that said, I wish there was option to turn it off....just so I could see if I prefer the game with or without it. It's nice to be a road team and negate the homefield advantage though.
My thoughts exactly.

Don't let it scare you away from the game, it isn't a gamekiller. I actually like it, but it is slightly overdone at times. Like Mizzou said, I wish you could turn it off just so I could see if I would like that better, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:53 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

It bothers me because it seems to be the only reason that almost everytime the opposite team scores I turnover the ball almost immediately on my next possession. I think it should be toned down some and given an option to turn it off.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:01 PM   #11
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

For the most part, the only time the swing is too much is the first offensive TD of the game. I've noticed that if the first TD comes on a kick or punt return, the momentum meter only fills up about halfway, which is the way it should always be IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »