Home

How's your dynasty going?

This is a discussion on How's your dynasty going? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #41
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: How's your dynasty going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou79
Some of you that are having alot of success running the ball and thinking the game is too easy. What is the CPU's tackle slider set at in your dynasty?

What I've found in my dynasty tests is the Tackle slider actually dictates how well the CPU team reacts to the ball on running plays. If you are thinking it is too easy, try raising the CPU tackle slider to around 75-85. (This is on AA level, not sure what it would turn out to be on Heisman.)
I never thought about the tackling slider acting as though it was a run awareness. Not sure if its true or not but looking at your sliders I'm guessing its tougher to run since you boost the CPU run defense over default (human run block 40 vs. cpu break block of 50). Furthermore you reduce the running back ability to 35 making them less effective and boosting the CPU tackling to 75 for a 40 point advantage there. I'm guessing you also rarely break tackles because of that. I think your run sliders are probably tougher than what most play on which is why they find it easier.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 09-23-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »