Home

All the bowl games in?

This is a discussion on All the bowl games in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6
All the bowl games in?

I just went 6-6 with Kentucky and I was shocked when I didn't get a bowl invite. I thought there were like 3 new bowls this year for really bad teams?

Also my 2 star prestige didnt go up to 3 stars like it would in previous versions of the game. Not too mention despite having the nations 9th best offense...i had nothing higher than 2 star recruits interested in me (Xbox 1 version).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: All the bowl games in?

I'm guessing that since you were only a 2 star prestige, some higher prestige teams that were also 6-6 got invites ahead of you. Were you projected to make any bowls prior to the season ending? If so, how did your season end up?
Old 09-22-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

ya I got no invite. And it seems that if u are a 2 star prestige, only 2 star and 1 star recruits are interested in u. I got like a million 2 star players interested in me, but no 3 stars at all. Its very noticeable because when Im moving down the All players list there is like pretty much no interest from all the 3 stars and then immediately once i get to the 2 stars the green interest meter bars are near the end. Luckily I only have 11 players graduating and I signed 2 during in-season.

One weird thing about recruiting (this was in the case of a 3 star), like he had almost no interest in me and since he was from my home state I scouted him cause I had 3 points left over. Well the next week he went from having just about no interest to putting me in his top 5 and I didnt even offer him a scholarship or anything.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
One weird thing about recruiting (this was in the case of a 3 star), like he had almost no interest in me and since he was from my home state I scouted him cause I had 3 points left over. Well the next week he went from having just about no interest to putting me in his top 5 and I didnt even offer him a scholarship or anything.
After week one, watch for arrows. During week two, any player that has interest in your school will exhibit a green up arrow, or a red down arrow (irrespective of bar length). These are the players who are interested in your institution.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
Green Arrows

You might notice, proved by your experience of the player who showed unexpected interest, that when you scout a player it counts as giving a scholarship with the pitch program prestige and then withdrawing said scholarship. The program prestige button will light up, showing that you have already pitched program prestige the week after you scout him.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »