Home

Quick Question before buying this game

This is a discussion on Quick Question before buying this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2006, 12:40 PM   #9
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
Thumbs up Re: Quick Question before buying this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
What improvements do you personally like over current gen beyond graphics? My brother just picked up a 360 so I may get a chance to play this game but I'm a bit worried. I really enjoy current gen and ignorance is bliss. I would hate to play the 360 version and love it which could ruin my current gen gaming feelings. I don't have the money to drop on a 360 for what would basically only be for NCAA. I still have the Show for my PS2 and plan on getting more use out of that in the future (along with college hoops).
Madden on 360 ruined my Madden experience on PS2. It just never felt quite the same. THis was just playing head up though. I bought the 360 for NBA 2K7 and I honestly don't think I can go back to current gen other than to play the timeless classic MVP 2005. Greatest sports game of all time. Gameplay kills all competitors IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »