Home

Other thread locked ok, lets try this...

This is a discussion on Other thread locked ok, lets try this... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Other thread locked ok, lets try this...

I traded in my ps2 and many games for a 360 and NCAA, Dead rising and NBA 2k, so far I do love nba 2k and DR but NCAA for 360 has REALLY dissapointed me...alot. I would play 2 or 3 ncaa games a day on ps2 and really enjoyed playing dynasty mode. I went out and got a transfer kit, got the rosters and was really excited well..the ncaa for 360 just seems so damn stiff! I dont "like" playing anymore. I went 4-0 on heisman(playmakers sliders) with FAU and never felt like I accomplished anything beating teams like clemson, kstate etc..

What is the overall general impression of ncaa for 360? Is madden 07 an upgrade? thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Other thread locked ok, lets try this...

i wont comment as of now other than be careful of the OS moderator who locked your previous thread... dude has a very severe case of The Napoleon Complex... He will hate on your thread and like an 'internet tough guy' lock it bc his view is far superior than those who frequent this site.

to answer ur question... most college football players play this game just for fun... others play for a realistic feel and the sim experience... since its 360 its supposed to have a realistic feel... It is an upgrade from Madden 06 for the 360---huge...I say just enjoy it for what it is... Its a video game and thats all it will ever be. You did do the right thing by trading in ur ps2 bc 360 goes way beyond gaming.

Last edited by terrapinman; 10-09-2006 at 02:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »