Home

Team Composure?

This is a discussion on Team Composure? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
Rookie

punchy7080's Arena

OVR: 1
Team Composure?

In the first couple of years of my dynasty, you could see the green bar showing the composure of the backfield, receivers, oline, etc. when a timeout was called. For the past couple of seasons, my bars are ALWAYS empty (this is on PS2). I had a team last year that was an "A" overall and went 13-0 including a BCS bowl win. Has anyone else seen this and know what is going on?? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Team Composure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy7080
In the first couple of years of my dynasty, you could see the green bar showing the composure of the backfield, receivers, oline, etc. when a timeout was called. For the past couple of seasons, my bars are ALWAYS empty (this is on PS2). I had a team last year that was an "A" overall and went 13-0 including a BCS bowl win. Has anyone else seen this and know what is going on?? Thanks.
Maybe you had a lot of young players who were really good. Younger players have little composure and as a unit, it may look like they have none.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Yeah, I think composure is simply tied to class year even though it would be nice if it was an attribute as well. Freshman have zero composure on those bars while seniors are always full.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
Rookie

punchy7080's Arena

OVR: 1

i remembered after i posted that i also turned off HFA... anyone with HFA off that still shows the team composure bar partially/totally full at a timeout?
Old 10-18-2006, 09:29 AM   #5
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Yeah, I have HFA off and I don't think I've seen team composure since then. The bars are always completely empty. It's kind of annoying, but since my OLine sucks I know to always select them on offense anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »