Home

coach mode for 360

This is a discussion on coach mode for 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

OVR: 2
coach mode for 360

i unlike many other ppl have been so dissapoited with the lack of coach mode missin out of this years title so i have been trying to figure out away to get some enjoyment by watching the cpu play against itself and the only way i figured out how to manage it was to switch to the defence thats on the field and let corso call the play and then let the cpu exacute it it's a pain changin back and forth defences but i am gettin very realistic results and stats by doin this method. so all of u who are die hard coach mode players give this a try and lemme know what u think of it and those that think this is jus stupid please dont reply jus dont try it if u dont like it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: coach mode for 360

I've never tried this because I like to control my team, but why wouldn't you be able to start a game without you controlling either team (IE. with all of the controllers in the middle instead of underneath a team) at the controller select screen?
Old 10-23-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

,the 360 wont allow it =/
Old 10-24-2006, 07:31 AM   #4
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
i unlike many other ppl have been so dissapoited with the lack of coach mode missin out of this years title so i have been trying to figure out away to get some enjoyment by watching the cpu play against itself and the only way i figured out how to manage it was to switch to the defence thats on the field and let corso call the play and then let the cpu exacute it it's a pain changin back and forth defences but i am gettin very realistic results and stats by doin this method. so all of u who are die hard coach mode players give this a try and lemme know what u think of it and those that think this is jus stupid please dont reply jus dont try it if u dont like it
not bad but doesnt the defense pick the same play over & over if you dont choose a play?
Old 10-24-2006, 07:56 AM   #5
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

thats why i let corso choose the play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Another dumb suggestion that I'm sure you've already tried, but can you switch teams mid game and then select neither team?
Old 10-24-2006, 05:19 PM   #7
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

yes
Old 02-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

this is interesting. i'm definitely about to give this a try. finding this thread may have saved madden and ncaa for me because i stink at being a qb. i perceive pressure as soon as the ball is snapped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »