Home

Dynasty House Rules/Gameplay Suggestions Compilation (HELP!)

This is a discussion on Dynasty House Rules/Gameplay Suggestions Compilation (HELP!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #33
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dynasty House Rules/Gameplay Suggestions Compilation (HELP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
6. Can't use the same play more than once per quarter.
Wow.

If I use the same play more than once or twice per HALF, said play results in, at best, a loss and at worst, a turnover.

You should turn up CPU AWR, you wouldn't have to deal with that rule.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:48 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker002
Wow.

If I use the same play more than once or twice per HALF, said play results in, at best, a loss and at worst, a turnover.

You should turn up CPU AWR, you wouldn't have to deal with that rule.
Guess that depends on what plays you run because I can run the same play on heisman vs. CPU with def AWR on 100 and still score on every single drive. Of course I am taking full advantage of poor AI when I do this and that is why I have house ruled that entire formation out of my game.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have a question....

Does anyone use any type of restrictions regarding the game that you actually play? Do you play all the games? Only the TV games? Only rivalry games? Only conference games? Only home games?

Just curious what system people use. I think simming some of the games help keep it interesting because 1) you can finish a season faster and 2) you leave some of the games up to chance.

In the last 3 seasons of my dynasty, I only played 1 of 2 rivalry games each season and all games against top 25 teams. I simmed the rest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #36
MVP

I play every single game because I like to have the stats and awards at least reflect my game play to some degree. Plus, if I play every game it just takes that much longer to blast through the game which I think is a good thing.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:55 AM   #37
MVP

parker002's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Guess that depends on what plays you run because I can run the same play on heisman vs. CPU with def AWR on 100 and still score on every single drive. Of course I am taking full advantage of poor AI when I do this and that is why I have house ruled that entire formation out of my game.
You must have found some money plays that I haven't found then. I know you've mentioned the option several times, and I don't have the option in my playbook...
Old 11-08-2006, 12:06 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
You must have found some money plays that I haven't found then. I know you've mentioned the option several times, and I don't have the option in my playbook...
The SG tight slot and ace tight slot formations are broken. I can run a single play (probably any one of about 5) from either formation and never punt in a whole season. The CPU AI can't handle them for some reason and really pukes if you use motion from those formations. Its sad, stay away from them or your fun will go bye-bye.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:46 PM   #39
MVP

parker002's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
The SG tight slot and ace tight slot formations are broken. I can run a single play (probably any one of about 5) from either formation and never punt in a whole season. The CPU AI can't handle them for some reason and really pukes if you use motion from those formations. Its sad, stay away from them or your fun will go bye-bye.
IIRC (I'm at work right now) I run a couple of inside runs out of the ace tight slot, but I've never noticed an issue.

Do you play on current gen or 360? And what level do you play on?
Old 11-08-2006, 02:11 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
IIRC (I'm at work right now) I run a couple of inside runs out of the ace tight slot, but I've never noticed an issue.

Do you play on current gen or 360? And what level do you play on?
I play on xbox 360. The passing plays are unstoppable on all levels. I played a full season on heisman mode with DEF AWR on 100 and I had zero punts. Yeah... not too fun after some time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »