Home

Recruiting on 360?

This is a discussion on Recruiting on 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #1
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Recruiting on 360?

Can someone describe recruiting on the 360 for me? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas and one my favorite things to do on the PS2 version is to pick a team and recruit for a few seasons and then play some games with my recruits. Is the recruiting on the 360 pretty much the same as the PS2 or Xbox version?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

stanghatch's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting on 360?

yes it is the same on the 360.
But - most of the features are missing that are in current gen version.
Looks great though, even on my old tv the screenshots where you can read the warning on the back of the helmet, and Illinois 'IWILL" pride stickers, and asu's metalflake helmets, ah i could go on.
ok i will hehe.. the stadiums, the backgrounds, the bands instruments ya you can see horns, cymbols, drums i think.
Theres a bunch of screensin a thread if you haven't seen em yet.

Last edited by stanghatch; 11-28-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:53 PM   #3
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Can someone describe recruiting on the 360 for me? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas and one my favorite things to do on the PS2 version is to pick a team and recruit for a few seasons and then play some games with my recruits. Is the recruiting on the 360 pretty much the same as the PS2 or Xbox version?

Thanks.
The general set up is the same but being able to constantly pull in 8-10 5* guys is really toned down this year. Every now and then you might be able to pull in a good amount of 5* but I find myself constantly filling out the roster with 3* guys and the occasional 2*. Even if you start off at a premier program it is both challenging and rewarding. Working your way up? Even better as it really feels like an accomplishment when you land a 5*
Old 11-28-2006, 11:46 PM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting the 360 and this game along with college hoops for christmas.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:10 AM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
The general set up is the same but being able to constantly pull in 8-10 5* guys is really toned down this year. Every now and then you might be able to pull in a good amount of 5* but I find myself constantly filling out the roster with 3* guys and the occasional 2*. Even if you start off at a premier program it is both challenging and rewarding. Working your way up? Even better as it really feels like an accomplishment when you land a 5*
your right about that, i played about 5-6 seasons with airforce and never got a 5* player, mostly were 3* and got around 2-4 4 * at best. but i didnt mind, alot of the 3* ended up really good by the time they were juniors/seniors, i got alot of transfers too. every year i got 2 transfers up to my last season i play where i got just 1. the transfers were all 4* players that i can remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »