Home

PSP revisited

This is a discussion on PSP revisited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PSP revisited

Hi...

Is anyone still getting any mileage out of the psp version...if so, I'd like to hear about it. Madden is pretty good on the handheld so how does this compare? Are rosters available or at least is there an option to generate random names? Alt unis?

Can I guarantee that if I purchase from a retailer (ie best buy) that it is the "fixed" version of the game (ie the downed by just touching has been fixed).

Thank for your responses,

Tony
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: PSP revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTTS
Hi...

Is anyone still getting any mileage out of the psp version...if so, I'd like to hear about it. Madden is pretty good on the handheld so how does this compare? Are rosters available or at least is there an option to generate random names? Alt unis?

Can I guarantee that if I purchase from a retailer (ie best buy) that it is the "fixed" version of the game (ie the downed by just touching has been fixed).

Thank for your responses,

Tony
I never got it because of that bug, anyone know if all the stores have copies without the bug by now?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 01-04-2007, 01:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PSP revisited

AFAIK, they never recalled the earlier discs, and if so it is likely there are some older copies out there, particularly at places with slow inventory turnover. But, EA does ship the replacement very quickly (along with the coupon) so I wouldn't let fear of getting the old version stop me from picking it up. I tend to prefer it to Madden 07 PSP, mostly because of the greater variety of the college game. While it may not have quite as many features as the Xbox or PS2 versions, it offers more than the 360 version (particularly with the full slate of 1-AA and historic teams).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »