Home

Best 1-AA team?

This is a discussion on Best 1-AA team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2006, 04:58 PM   #1
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Best 1-AA team?

I am playing a friend of mine. I get a d1-AA team and I get to create 2 players, while he gets a B team.

I was looking through the rosters and they all looked pretty bad, any team have some good players I should look at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Best 1-AA team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
I am playing a friend of mine. I get a d1-AA team and I get to create 2 players, while he gets a B team.

I was looking through the rosters and they all looked pretty bad, any team have some good players I should look at?
Well in real life its Appalachian St. However EA doesn't give a rats *** about 1-AA and the majority of their rosters are 2-5 years out of date, and all the players are severely underrated. So I couldn't tell you who they actually have as the best. Probably some team that ended with a losing record last year and this year.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #3
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm biased, but I'd go with YSU. Youngstown State has a decent RB. But, I agree with the previous poster. The rosters are way out of date and don't do the players justice. No matter what team you choose, you'll be able to get by with the offense but the defenses are poor.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

I believe in real life Montana is ethier 1st or 2nd in the Div-IAA poll. I'd go with Montana or Eastern Washington.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #5
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

I ended up using UMass. I got down 28-8, made it 28-29. Then I convinced him not to quit and ended up letting him score, my 99 game I made dropped a pass in the endzone as time ran out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2006, 07:40 PM   #6
MVP

pennstlbu's Arena

OVR: 9

Montana I believe was the top rated I-AA team in the game. But the roster is from the 2005 season. Montana's RB, Lex Hilliard #38, is a stud in the game and is just a Jr on the game. He's rated in the mid to high 80's overall I think, which is one of the top rated I-AA players in the game.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:53 PM   #7
All Star

bkfount's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Well in real life its Appalachian St. However EA doesn't give a rats *** about 1-AA and the majority of their rosters are 2-5 years out of date, and all the players are severely underrated. So I couldn't tell you who they actually have as the best. Probably some team that ended with a losing record last year and this year.
lol...

they aren't 2-5 years old..although it seems like it. In reality they are from ncaa 2006, so they're basically from way back in 2005...before the season started. Sad really..

I don't know if App would be good in the game, since they ended 2004 6-5 or something like that and lost to WCU the last game. EA probably put them in at that form instead of the *** kicking team you've had the past two years. so if EA ever updated, or cared about 1AA teams, then App would get major love.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:14 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 25

No we are without a doubt the best team. Going for back-to-back titles this Friday, and we just whipped the crap out of Youngstown St. 49-24. Umass is 2nd best, but if they do happen to beat us this week then they are hands down the best this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »