Home

Freaking Athletic Recruits

This is a discussion on Freaking Athletic Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2006, 10:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Freaking Athletic Recruits

What are some of ya'lls crazy good recruits? Like freek athletes or crazy records?

I play on Xbox, Heisman with all the CPU ratings at 65%, mine still at 50%. I play with PSU and broke the records for passing TD in a season, and career with 69 in a season (defense secondary not very good, have to play catch up) and a career qb rating of 222.2 with Pat Devlin for 4 years while RShirting. Broke the NCAA record interceptions also with a 4 year starter at...............................................M LB!!!!!! I got more Ill post later.

Athletes...6'7" WR with 99 spd and 99 acc being a FR. QB the same coming in with 99THP and 96Throw Accuracy and not 5 stars either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Freaking Athletic Recruits

I've found quite a few gems in recruiting athletes.

I like this feature because on our HS team we would have lots of athletes come out and they'd put up some great measurables, but on the playing field their toughness didn't compare to other players. Thus, I'd like to see these athletes have their injury rating go up if they've never played before.

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Old 12-25-2006, 01:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

i once landed the #1 qb prospect in the country. this guy was like john elway reincarnated. 6'5'' 240 with 75 speed and 99 power and 94 accuracy. i started him as a true freshman but he only stayed 3 years. he was tons of fun to play with amazing power on the long passes there wasn't a throw he couldn't make.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I hate when they wanna leave though but happy at the same time becuase I want them there that one more year for stat purposes but I recruit lots of qb's and redshirt so I have always have the quality back-up or someone ready to take over. Im looking for a big Left handed quarterback now though. I swear I should just run the Hawaii offense but Im not a big fan of the shot-gun

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »