Home

Impact Players on Offense

This is a discussion on Impact Players on Offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which is the best Impact position on Offense?
QB 8 14.29%
RB 38 67.86%
WR 10 17.86%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2007, 09:50 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Impact Players on Offense

Forgot you were a coach mode guy. It is amazing on the 360 how easily the FB can get open in the flats.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Impact Players on Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmus
Wow, I had no clue about that. Through my first 3 seasons, I've always had 3 impact players at the start of the season, and none of them have ever lost that status.

I wonder what determines who gets the impact player label immediately? Because when I chose my 90-rated Jr CB (with 6 INTs in his Soph season) as MVP he didn't get the impact designation. Thinking it was a bug (or a problem with picking a CB), I re-loaded the dynasty and switched to my 89-rated Sr DE. The DE got the impact label immediately even though he only had 5 sacks the previous season.
I get all three at the beginning of the season about half the time. I have no idea what determines who gets to be an impact player. I've had instances where i had 3 90 rated linebackers passed over for it in favor of 83 rated nickel back.

One year my punter was named the third one, but since my offense was so potent we never punted. So he loses it and then it goes to my kicker, who was already a high 90 since he'd been the starter the previous 3 years. Talk about lame.

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »