Home

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

This is a discussion on Does anyone else think this is a good idea? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #9
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlandHusker
I posted this on the wishlist thread, but I never really got any feedback, I'm kind of interested in what everyone thinks.

I'd like to see assistant coaches in the dynasty mode (And you don't have to use their real names for licensing purposes). Each coach would have certain categories that shapes their role on the team.

Example:

John Doe
Offensive Coodinator
Type: Spread
Experience: B
Teaching: B, (The better the teacher, the faster player develop if affected by him)
Recruiting C+ (this could be position, but thats a stretch)
Coaching Aspiration: B
Play Calling: A- (For simulations, could replace ask corso)
Specialties: QB, RB

Something like that.
When you recruit a player they should have a rate at which they could learn an offense, probably a new statistic would be needed. The better they are, the faster they adjust. If they included a Spring Practice, or a little more with the spring game this could work too.

I dunno...fun to dream sometimes.
So basically copy what CH2k7 does?

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 01-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
So basically copy what CH2k7 does?
In this regard, I'd have no problem whatsoever with that. There are several things EA could take from what CH does that would be big improvements over what they're currently doing. TThings like having assistant coaches (coordinators in NCAA Football's case), the Coaching Carousel, the auto-complete function for naming players, and the in-depth filter system that CH has for sorting through recruits, just to name a few.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »