Home

IGN First Preview!

This is a discussion on IGN First Preview! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #105
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: IGN First Preview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Yeah, that is what I mean...A slight boost. But I would rather they didn't figure in composure rating and player age etc. While that all sounds good in theory, I think that it ends up complicating things and exaggerating the results.
I agree with you. They sound like great ideas on paper, but if you don't know how to implement them properly, then don't implement them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #106
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2

looks like they are releasing it for reg xbox after all....woot
Old 04-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #107
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderl33t
looks like they are releasing it for reg xbox after all....woot
I wouldn't expect it to be much different from the 2007 version. Both EA and 2K pretty much gave up on the old gen last year....I wouldn't imagine this year will be any different.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:16 AM   #108
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm still baffled as to why there is no Wii version coming out. If you're making it for current gen systems why not make it for all next gens.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:05 AM   #109
Pro

OVR: 7

Well the way this & Madden played last year, if they both don't get considerably better It'll only be ALL-Pro Football 2K8 for me.....First time in years I was extremely dissapointed in both EA's Football games..Sadly I bought them both & didn't finish a season in either game...just didn't have that feel that kept me interested..more of a chore so they have collected dust over the years....To the person who said Arcade & sim Modes...I've been saying to friends for years that Rookie & Pro should be arcade modes easier to do stuff, not too challenging..Easy to run, Pass..etcc all the stuff the game is now...while All-Pro & All Madden would be for sim heads..Accurate stats, ratings actually mean something..AI is smarter, not cheaper...Actually gotta call plays, make plays...The stuff we've been asking for for YEARS...but sadly, it'll never happen cause EA is all about $$$$...Sadly it looks like history is repeating itself & thier football titles are resembling Triple Play baseball games & not thier MVP baseball games.....If I were a Video game company that made sports games I would actually try to get a Monompoly case on EA for football. It would fail, but I would still try...only 1 option is Terrible, absolutely terrible......I agree with someone who posted somewhere else about EA being worried about 2K sports & thier football games....If it was only the NFL license OK thats on the NFL...but to also scoop up NCAA & Arena football, well there isn't anything else left....If Blitz can sell well it means people are getting fed up...hopefully enough people get fed up that there is a decrease in sales & EA finally man's up & puts out a good product.....Hey I can dream right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »