Home

Weekly recap show ?

This is a discussion on Weekly recap show ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Weekly recap show ?

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if NCAA doesn't ramp up the presentation, I won't be buying it this year, and I've bought it every year since I can remember. I'm tired of supporting companies that sit on their *** and don't listen to what the fans want.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #10
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Seeing Corso put on a mascot head got old reaaaaaaaaaaaaal quick.
I agree. This year I made the jump from '04 to '07 (current gen). '04 Had some pretty cool entrances that didn't get old (for me at least). '07 Had the Corso mascot head which was great the first time, good the second time, ok the third time, and then sucked the next 147 times.

Here is a video I made for a thread several months ago on the same topic (also included is a CPU missed FG):

NCAA04 Entrances on Vimeo
Old 04-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

2K sports knows people are getting a little agitated with EA Sports and they blew them away with the College Hoops game. Why won't they develop a College Football game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott713H
2K sports knows people are getting a little agitated with EA Sports and they blew them away with the College Hoops game. Why won't they develop a College Football game?
1. They can't

2. Their last attempt was pretty sorry
Old 04-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #13
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

The problem with EA is that they cater to the 14 and under crowd. My 12 year old nephew probably cares about stuff like momentum, leadership mode, and the like, but he also throws hail mary's on every play, and enjoys games like NBA Street.

Of course they're not going to implement the ESPN license into their presentation, or do anything else to freshen up the game. They'll add leadership mode, and it will join Jump The Snap and Momentum as features that have hurt the quality of the game as far as I am concerned. They might as well call it "NCAA '08 Arcade Football" because that's what they're giving us.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:10 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 8

Visual Concepts has had weekly wrapups and halftime shows since NFL2K3. If you think about it, that's back in 2002. EA still has yet to implement such a feature (unless you want to consider the Tony Bruno show).
Old 04-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #15
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

As I've stated in the College Hoops Section...

After playing College Hoops 2k7...they have pretty much set the GOLD Standard as far as how to design an exciting presentation system for a sports game in my opinion.

The preseason show, weekly wrap up shows, Selection Sunday, Season Wrap Up Show...EA Sports can't hold 2k's JOCK when it comes to designing the atmosphere, etc. right now.

They should take lessons and/or implement them in NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »