Home

Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008

This is a discussion on Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #113
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma19
Big 12 QBs:

Colt McCoy- Texas
Stephen McGee- A&M
Chase Daniel- Mizzou
Graham Harrell- Tech
Bobby Reid-OSU
Kenny Meir- KU

The rest of the teams dont have a QB coming back I dont think....
I think I might put Chase Daniel ahead of Stephen McGee, but it could either way. I really like the top 3 QBs in the Big12 for some reason.

My Video Game Streams
Old 04-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #114
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
I think I might put Chase Daniel ahead of Stephen McGee, but it could either way. I really like the top 3 QBs in the Big12 for some reason.
See, now to me, Chase Daniel is like a poor man's McGee. McGee is just such a TOUGH runner. I have a lot of respect for the guy as a player because watching him play tough defenses, and hes never shy to take a hit. Hes hard-nosed and I love that. Especially from the QB position. Daniels is a good player but to me hes a lil more finesse. But I havent seen as much of him as I have of McGee. Im just really high on the kid because of what Ive seen of him. Even as a Fr coming in against OU for McNeal, he ran damn good on our defense.

PS I think that Bradford might be able to have a good Freshman showing this year. Hes a smart kid and I think he will play well in our scheme, just because he can make a lot of the throws that our offense does. He can throw the outs from the opposite hash, he can throw the PA pass to the TE, and he doesnt make bad decisions. Now, Im sure once he plays the defenses the Big 12 has he will make mistakes, but I think he shows some promise. Im pretty excited about the kid. Also cuz I played against him in high school, so hes kinda a hometown kid for me.

Last edited by oklahoma19; 04-22-2007 at 01:18 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:53 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
ACC QBs:

Matt Ryan-Boston College
Taylor Bennett-Georgia Tech
Riley Skinner-Wake Forest
Drew Weatherford-Florida St.
Kyle Wright-Miami
Sean Glennon-Virginia Tech
Daniel Evans-NCState
Jameel Sewall-Virginia
Thaddeus Lewis-Duke
Jordan Steffy-Maryland
Cullen Bryant-Clemson
Cam Sexton-North Carolina
The ACC has Quarterbacks? At least they couldn't do worse than last years ACC QB batch did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #116
Rookie

illiniDB's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Illini Juice Williams
RRRRRRRRRRRRR.
He may be converted into a reciever, as he is being badly outplayed this spring.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #117
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiniDB
RRRRRRRRRRRRR.
He may be converted into a reciever, as he is being badly outplayed this spring.
That's not what I've read. I just read an article on him yesterday on SI or ESPN (those are the two sites I read everyday) saying he was playing really great, but also somewhat erratic. The article certainly implied he was 100% the starter without any real competition and could be one of the best Big 10 QB's this year.

EDIT - it's front page on the CNNSI.com college football page

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ice/index.html

Go check it out..

I was at the Ohio State game where he nearly singlehandedly beat us. The guy is amazing, of course also erratic as heck too, but if he could become more consistent, wow, he'd be very scary, he has all the physical tools and his escapability is off the charts.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by ODogg; 04-22-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:58 PM   #118
MVP

OSUPiper's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbsinator
I watched the LSU and USC games. I never called him the next savior, but I think he should be a good player. Also, didn't Massnole just say he should be ranked right behind McCoy? So obviously I'm not the only one who seems to think he is pretty good. Plus, all those people who had him pegged as a 1st rounder and possible all-pac 10 and all that stuff....they don't exist?
Daniels might be great, might implode. I think Keller gets a little too much credit, but I think I threw that out there already on this thread. I think McCoy and McGee are the only good bets in the conference.

I wish I was more sold on Reid, but his backup (Robinson) continues to be more impressive. Either would start for half of the Big 12 schools. Whoever OU throws out there is gonna have a rough go of it during the first half of the season. If their OL plays up to its billing and if the running game is half what everyone around here claims it will be, the QB situation will be much improved by game 6 or 7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »