Home

Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

This is a discussion on Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #17
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
IMO I hope the Revolutionary Dynasty Experience has lot to do with recruiting, spring practice, In season practice, Hiring/fire offense and defensive coaches, play creation, etc... I don't care about presentation
Old 04-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #18
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I would love to see em add the hiring/firing of staff. And I don't think they will ever have the add on to your stadium feature being each stadium is under copyright.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #19
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

My hunch is that they'll beef up the presentation.

The addition of Chris Fowler + cool new video features = highlight shows?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:22 PM   #20
Banned

Blackvivaldi's Arena

OVR: 1

EA can implement all that you ask of them but why?...Every year they sell more copies than the year before, thats why...it takes time and resources to put in more animation, presentation, better gameplay, real innovation etc...EA is just one of those companies that dont have the gamers interests at hand... ...I soo very much want to play a game with my beloved Georgia bulldogs but I refuse to pay my cold hard cash for a product that stinks...Its next generation people...Demand it and stop making excuses...I Like all the of the field stuff they put in the game but it comes down to the gameplay atmosphere and the feeling that u are playing football...You dont ever feel like u have real control of the players and all that generic animation dosent help either....Like somebody said, every game feels like an exhibition game after a short period of time because nothing new ever happens...I wish they would totally put an effort in creating a 1000 new animations for every position int he game - now that will be worth my $60 ...Am still boycoting.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #21
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
2k does it perfect in CH2k7. They even have a selection show that's probably 10 minutes long if you watch it all. They even touch on interesting matchups and topics. In the few seasons I've played, it doesn't get repetitive.

EA is so far behind this, that I doubt they'd have anything comparable this year.
It's a nice feature in theory but after 30 seconds of those shows in College Hoops, I always press start. They're really repetitive and boring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #22
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

Man I want this info now. Once i get this info, my hype meter will shoot through the roof. Thats when the dreams that i got the game will start!!! lol Anybody else done this before?

Im guessing the last week in may 1st week in april is when we'll hear something!! Bring on this Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #23
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

My hunch?

They add weather to dynasty... and that's it.

I wouldn't assume they did anything earth-shattering. Revolutionary sounds very... marketing-major-y.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 05-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #24
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
My hunch?

They add weather to dynasty... and that's it.

I wouldn't assume they did anything earth-shattering. Revolutionary sounds very... marketing-major-y.

WOW....I give them a little more credit than that!!! lol

We will see, Im just glad that Tech Stadium is in the game..Ill buy itsimply for that reason alone!!.....im a sucker for pro and college football and basketball games!! i dont have anything else better to spend my money on i guess!!! Peace!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »