Home

Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

This is a discussion on Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #25
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesyes25
WOW....I give them a little more credit than that!!! lol

We will see, Im just glad that Tech Stadium is in the game..Ill buy itsimply for that reason alone!!.....im a sucker for pro and college football and basketball games!! i dont have anything else better to spend my money on i guess!!! Peace!!
Remember when they said they built a whole new engine for next gen... with the exact same problems?

It's all just talk, I haven't seen EA deliver on anything than slightly better player models. If they deliver with some of these HUGE advances in these two games... I'll probably believe them a little more.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2007, 05:31 PM   #26
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Not getting excited about any bells and whistles until they show me they can give us quality AI and physics.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:55 PM   #27
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
2k does it perfect in CH2k7. They even have a selection show that's probably 10 minutes long if you watch it all. They even touch on interesting matchups and topics. In the few seasons I've played, it doesn't get repetitive.

EA is so far behind this, that I doubt they'd have anything comparable this year.

I only have Choops 2K6 for XBOX, and I have to agree that the selection show is great. I think it is more like 20 minutes though. I am the type of guy that does NOT win 99% of my games, so that selection show usually houses some drama for me. I am not always sure if I even made the dance, and if I did, my seeding is a pretty important factor in determining how deep I will go.

I have also been disappointed that EA has not matched this presentation. As others have posted, despite having the resources and talent to do something like this, EA simply doesn't care as they know they will sell kazillions regardless.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #28
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

I hope they realize that theyve been slackin on the presentation and the dynasty mode. If they've been reading the message boards, then there should be some upgrade to them both!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »