Home

IGN - New NCAA 2008 Preview 4.12.07

This is a discussion on IGN - New NCAA 2008 Preview 4.12.07 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #41
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: IGN - New NCAA 2008 Preview 4.12.07

All the talk of the animation system is fine and dandy but I'll pay attention when they show a video. I'm not holding my breath for any huge changes.

Previous years show that Tiburon just doesn't understand the running game. Once again, I hope they have changed that atrocious running game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #42
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

60 fps sounds great to me.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:58 AM   #43
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Im liking the new animation system and the 60 fps. Hopefully the presentation is better(I hated that there were barely any replays and if there was 1, it'd be shown in the tiny playscreen box). Im not going to get my hopes up, but it definitely sounds better, I hope its good.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #44
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/ne...es-leaked.html

check out some new pics from NCAA 08
Old 04-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 15

Just hearing the words new animation system has me very excited. Essentially they had been working with the same animation system sinc madden 98. To hear that its dynamic makes me very excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2007, 04:43 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 8

I'm weary to say the least. I hated the last few PS2 versions that I didn't even bother to pickup the 360 version last year.

I've just been down on the seriers in recent years, mostly because the apparent lack of interest in the hardcore (read: OS, Simulation) fball gamer.

And polls at EASports.com asking what we want added most (a. Girlfriends in fantasy mode, b. medical redshirts [which is a disgrace that it isn't already in] or c. Gizmo leadership/glowing field) doesn't help the situation any.

I just basically need to see some caring towards the hardcore sim market, no more Jump da snapz or HomeFieldzAdvantagesFTW!!!111! features on the back of the box.....I need to see improved AI, player/ball physics/real life player models/multiple player models/expanded 85 scholarships & full 100+ man rosters/ability to edit equip/ratings/fixed progressions system/fixed sim stats/fixed FG's <----I'm so sad that I even need to say the last one.

So meh, I'm not all that impressed. New 60fps, cool. Somemore stadiums, whoopee, we should have all 119 last year for NG.......I'm not blowing my load over what I've read thus far.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #47
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
I hope "Jump the Snap" is back on the shelf this year. What a stupid feature. I mean, it might have been ok if you jumped the snap once every other series, but you could do it like every other play.

I really want the ability to turn off leadership or motivation or whatever they're calling it. The gamespot article actually mentioned the field changing color or something. Why do they feel the need to do stuff like this? Just give us a good football game.
Please?
I agree on both counts. But I am afraid that EA is a little too proud to drop any of the ridiculous features like JTS.

I also a but concerned with EA cluttering up the screen. Last year I made the jump from '04 to '07, and I noticed the screen was very "Busy". Stadium pulse, star players with bright white rings at their feet, "momentum" helmets slamming each other after each play. Very annoying.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:48 PM   #48
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Sometimes less is more. As I have said before, just give me the option to turn some of this stuff OFF.

Is there seriously a poll on EA's website asking if we want girlfriends added to campus legend mode (or whatever it's called)? You can't be serious. Who cares?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »