Home

Lol..NCAA Nonsense

This is a discussion on Lol..NCAA Nonsense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2007, 09:33 AM   #25
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Lol..NCAA Nonsense

Through the years plays like that have resulted in a few broke controllers, especially when the play leads to me losing the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #26
ddeweil

OVR:

I bet we will see a ton of this stuff with the new "QB evade" feature in current gen NCAA 08. haha. Did you see how many tackles the QBs were breaking in the Xbox Offensive Control video?

Last edited by ddeweil; 06-01-2007 at 10:59 AM.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #27
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
First off that was not Proctor.

But anyway here are your three
1. Woodrow Dantzler-doesnt really count but he was a qb in college scored on TB from the qb position...though it was an option. Also was not a bad KR/PR
2. Steve Fuller- not a very good career and kinda back in the day
3. Charlie Whitehurst- doesnt have 3 years yet but will get there and has best chance to do something

Yeah basically I just proved his point.

But how about he show me a FSU qb who has done something: Chris Weinke, Thad Busby, Danny Kanell, Charlie Ward (really shouldnt include him but he never played so he is on the list), and Casey Weldon oh there was a great career. The point I am trying to make is dont knock Clemson not producing qbs when I cant thing of an FSU one.
Brad Johnson, anyone? He won a Super Bowl.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:04 AM   #28
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Moments like that happen all too often in EA football games which is why I quit playing them. Too many times, plays seem to have a pre-determined outcome.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #29
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Moments like that happen all too often in EA football games which is why I quit playing them. Too many times, plays seem to have a pre-determined outcome.
Yes they do. In my dynasty, it seems regardless of what I do or who I'm playing I'm predestined to lose some games. The computer getting the momentum early in the game can be hard to overcome. It can lead to many dropped balls, fumbles, and cheese plays by the comp. Considering the play in question...I'd say Clemson had some serious momentum which led to their QB turning into superman. BTW...I still love this game!

Last edited by Coach Bryant; 06-01-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:

1. Woodrow Dantzler-doesnt really count but he was a qb in college scored on TB from the qb position...though it was an option. Also was not a bad KR/PR
3. Charlie Whitehurst- doesnt have 3 years yet but will get there and has best chance to do something

But how about he show me a FSU qb who has done something: Chris Weinke, Thad Busby, Danny Kanell, Charlie Ward (really shouldnt include him but he never played so he is on the list), and Casey Weldon oh there was a great career. The point I am trying to make is dont knock Clemson not producing qbs when I cant thing of an FSU one.

anyone who posts stats of charlie whitehurst in their signature deserves to get a dial tone
Old 06-01-2007, 02:09 PM   #31
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

You notice you're a Clemson fan?

Yeah... Clemson fans are the only ones able to throw out 3 Clemson QBs.

But that's going to be anyway. I could throw out 3 VT QBs, dagger could throw out 3 Auburn QBs...

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #32
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Ha! This is almost as funny as the vid & commentary. Who says the internet is not real? It touches lives.

But if you're serious, his beef is with a Clemson QB stiff arming a Fla St DE to the ground, not Clemson QBs vs Fla St QBs. If you want to list something, list Fla St DEs in the NFL. Go!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »