Home

GAMEPLAY VIDEO!! ENTIRE HALF!!! IGN!!!

This is a discussion on GAMEPLAY VIDEO!! ENTIRE HALF!!! IGN!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2007, 06:12 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: GAMEPLAY VIDEO!! ENTIRE HALF!!! IGN!!!

I haven't seen any of the videos but from the comments it seems like gang tackling still isn't quite right. I just don't get it, gang tackling happens on almost all running plays in real life and they are still few and far between in the game. Pathetic!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:47 AM   #50
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
does anyone have the HD version downloaded??? i dont have insider... so maybe could you email it to me or something??? i can only watch the crappy 4 they let everyone see...
If you want the Insider version of the highlights, then subscribe to IGN Insider. Don't ask for anything that goes against either Operation Sports' Terms of Service or IGN's Terms of Service. First and only warning. You know better than this.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:57 AM   #51
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ24
I haven't seen any of the videos but from the comments it seems like gang tackling still isn't quite right. I just don't get it, gang tackling happens on almost all running plays in real life and they are still few and far between in the game. Pathetic!

I agree. I don't get it. They claim it's in, game sites say it's in, but none of us see it. That sucks. The Madden producer said he would get a clip of the gang tackle in his blog last week and nothing. So far there is no reason to be optimistic besides the recruiting info we saw yesterday. That was good stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #52

OVR: 34

A while back, I got to see an HD vid of the game, and it does do the game justice. It seems to be running smoother and looks sharp.

However, after watching these videos, I'm concerned about slidiing. Something just doesn't look right in the player movement. It still looks like players are sliding into animations, instead of naturally responding to a situation.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #53
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7406
I almost hate to say that I am pretty underwhelmed because I know it is going to elicit the "its only a few plays, wait till you play the full version before you pass judgement" responses.

What can I say, I have only been playing the series since it originated and can tell from the vids that while it looks to play better than last year (which sucked IMHO) I am nowhere near as excited as I am for another certain non-EA game which shall remain nameless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak10
umm not very impressed looks like last years. Not only did i not see gang tackles but i dnt see ANY new animations. SRRY but i dont no if i wll buy this on the release date seeing that there is another (nameless) game that comes out soo close 2 this.
Delighted to hear you guys have a game you're excited about. I'm sure you and the giant animatronic rhino will be very happy together.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:34 AM   #54
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Why would they take the bands out of the crowd for this version? Doesn't make sense to me.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #55
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Ehh well. Maybe all that was hyped about Madden didn't make it to NCAA... not that I saw much of it in any of the Madden vids.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 7

Looks a lot like last year. Same running animations...same after play animations..same weird pre-play animations. Not bad, but where is the gameplay improvement from last year??? Gang tackling? Too bad...this is one of my fav. games every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »