Home

NEW Masterbit VIDEO:: Ohio St. Michigan

This is a discussion on NEW Masterbit VIDEO:: Ohio St. Michigan within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2007, 12:36 PM   #81
MVP

emalloy3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NEW Masterbit VIDEO:: Ohio St. Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
How do you use this to get to the NCAA stuff on IGN?
NBA:Los Angeles Lakers
NCAABB:Georgetown Hoyas
MLB:Washington Nationals

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 01:48 PM   #82
Rookie

m7406's Arena

OVR: 4

Well I guess it is an unproductive thing to argue over if this years effort really represents a "good game" or not from the standpoint that no one has played the game (but honestly after playing the series for 10 years, you can reasonably tell what to expect from the videos) and everyones taste is subjective. I know that I want to be wowed by a virtual experience of football as do many others and this game is not likely going to do that for us.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Although you claim you watched the videos you must have watched 5 seconds worth because if you did you wouldn't be saying things like your last statement above. Either that or you simply hate EA's games and will never buy them and just like to criticize without ever intention of ever actually considering if they've improved (and I can assure you the difference from 2005 to 2007 is night and day).

Oh and enjoy your wasting your money on overpriced bar beer
What are you questioning in my post specifically. Watch Michigan run the option. Who has the QB? Who has the pitch man? NCAA has had a problem with the ease in which you can run outside for years and watching those videos I concluded that they have not addressed DE/OLB contain issues (QB's can still role out with ease.

In my post I gave direct examples of what I thought was good(stadium, post play celebrations) and some specific things that have not changed (DE/OLB?CORNER Contain, Camera/TV Presentation or lack there of).

Your post accuses me of a being an anti-EA fanboy?? Real winner bud.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:24 AM   #84
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Unfreakinbelievable. I don't know what some of you people expect. You want EA to come to your house and cook and clean for you? It's a friggin' video game. It's not going to be perfect. I look back 17 years to Tecmo Super Bowl and have fond memories of what a fun game that was, and that certainly can't compare to the games of today. Some people apparently just like to complain for the hell of it. If it makes you happy, go for it.
Dude I love sports video games and I like to play them a certain way. I want to run the option but NCAA has made it way to easy and unrealistic in the past. My quick halfbacks gain 20 yards a pop because the defense does not properly defend the option and haven't as long as NCAA has been made. This for me will make the game pretty fricken boring. The option is a money play against the CPU (I don't play online at all because no one plays 15 quarters and there is a lack of accelerated clock feature).

Just because you have fun playing NCAA doesn't mean that I will. The hope of next gen sports video games for me was to have a strategic battle where rules of a gap assignment defense matter. Different strokes for different folks but please don't insult me for complaining for the "hell of it".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »