Home

Things I want for 09

This is a discussion on Things I want for 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #17
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Things I want for 09

Now it is very rare, but sometimes you won't get a sellout on the 360. I was doing a small dynasty with Arkansas one time and the game against Ole Miss came up. The stadium did not fill up. There was a bunch of empty seats, and the club seats were actually red and the other seats were actual bleachers. It was really neat. It also did this with a game against Oklahoma and some other school I was using, that being at Oklahoma.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:57 AM   #18
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

OVR: 3

Ive never seen that before, all games are sell outs for me.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:14 AM   #19
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

It is very rare man. My roommate had the game and thats all I played. And I only saw it that two times.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #20
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
AHAHHAHAHAH. I'm sorry but that isnt even remotely true.
Uh, yes it is. Without the money from football and basketball, the other sports couldn't exist. Even then, most athletic departments barely break even, as Florida's barely made anything last year after winning the national title in both sports.

All I care about in AD mode is game scheduling (which you do anyway) and hiring and firing of coaches. Either way, I'd much rather be the coach (which is why I could care less about Campus Legend stuff.)
Old 06-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #21
Rookie

bigwig's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
AD mode is stupid.

1. It has nothing to do with NCAA football. Most of the money made goes to support the non-profit sports, essentially everything but football and men's basketball.

2. You already make your own schedule

3. All major programs aside from Miami use the minimum possible clearing house reqs, and Miami is only 20 SAT points higher

4. Most importantly, the NCAA would never sign off on something that made it seem like the NCAA participating schools are in it for the money.
How can it be stupid if you are a a small team and turn into a powerhouse team and only can fit 30,000 max in the stadium. I want to be able to make a bigger stadium so i can get a better homefield advantage, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #22
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

I'd like it if they could strike some kind of deal and get the actual coaches in the game along with offensive & defensive coordinators...there's no sign of that ever happening though.

Adding offensive/defensive coordinators (generic, like "UM OFF COOD", "USC DEF COOD", etc, just like the coaches) would be nice.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #23
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
I'd like it if they could strike some kind of deal and get the actual coaches in the game along with offensive & defensive coordinators...there's no sign of that ever happening though.

Adding offensive/defensive coordinators (generic, like "UM OFF COOD", "USC DEF COOD", etc, just like the coaches) would be nice.

I don't see why EA couldn't put the real coaches in there. 2Ksports did it with College Hoops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »