Home

PS3 videos?

This is a discussion on PS3 videos? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: PS3 videos?

drops were not an issue on the 360 version as I do not notice any major problems with drops. Sure sometimes they do drop passes but it is not near or as close to the problem as in 06.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:34 AM   #10
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by amb7247
drops were not an issue on the 360 version as I do not notice any major problems with drops. Sure sometimes they do drop passes but it is not near or as close to the problem as in 06.
He said xbox, not 360

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets
Old 07-04-2007, 09:31 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 19

It looks to me that every video I have seen for all of EA Sports 08 line of games are all from the XBox 360 version. This is not a good sign at all for PS3 owners this year

But the PS3 has only been out for 8 months unlike the Xbox 360 which has been out 20 months. So I am pretty sure that by the 09 line of games they all will be 60 Frames and every bit as good as the Xbox 360 versions if not better! Then maybe EA will be able to show previews of there games from the PS3 version and not just the Xbox 360 versions.

I am not really worried. Let the Xbox 360 gamers have there fun now but come this time next year us PS3 gamers will have the last laugh

Thats just my feeling on the whole thing. I hope it does not turn out that I am wrong. The PS3 is so powerful and in time there should be no reason why a PS3 game should not be 100% as good as the Xbox 360 version or more likely better.

I am very happy own the PS3. There are so many new things coming to the PS3 later this year. Lots of very cool things from firmware upgrades

Last edited by mike75; 07-04-2007 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2007, 09:51 AM   #12
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
It looks to me that every video I have seen for all of EA Sports 08 line of games are all from the XBox 360 version. This is not a good sign at all for PS3 owners this year

But the PS3 has only been out for 8 months unlike the Xbox 360 which has been out 20 months. So I am pretty sure that by the 09 line of games they all will be 60 Frames and every bit as good as the Xbox 360 versions if not better! Then maybe EA will be able to show previews of there games from the PS3 version and not just the Xbox 360 versions.

I am not really worried. Let the Xbox 360 gamers have there fun now but come this time next year us PS3 gamers will have the last laugh

Thats just my feeling on the whole thing. I hope it does not turn out that I am wrong. The PS3 is so powerful and in time there should be no reason why a PS3 game should not be 100% as good as the Xbox 360 version or more likely better.

I am very happy own the PS3. There are so many new things coming to the PS3 later this year. Lots of very cool things from firmware upgrades
Yup thats very true but i DID see NASCAR 08 vids and they seemed fine...
Old 07-04-2007, 11:41 AM   #13
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
Oh come on, I was just taking a dig at the 360. I wish the best of luck to the game on both consoles. My real point was that there's probably not going to be any noticeable difference between the games, hence all vids may as well apply to both systems.
Only about 30 frames of difference.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:13 PM   #14
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

there are no ncaa ps3 vids, but there is a madden ps3 vid showing off the gang tackling from some blog. the frame rate looked fine imo, nothing to be alarmed about.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:38 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

from what I have read they say the ps3 is only currently using 10-15% of its potential so I can wait. plus it is hardier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesda3
from what I have read they say the ps3 is only currently using 10-15% of its potential so I can wait.
So does the human brain and consequently the world is full of idiots. Hopefully the PS3 will employ some developers to tap into that potential.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »