Home

NCAA 08 NEW IMPROVEMENTS LIST *KEEP STICKIED*

This is a discussion on NCAA 08 NEW IMPROVEMENTS LIST *KEEP STICKIED* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

OVR: 5
Exclamation NCAA 08 NEW IMPROVEMENTS LIST *KEEP STICKIED*

ok im making a list of all the new improvements from last year to this year for new people and so people who have to search 80 sites to gether info...feel free to add to it

1. REVAMPED DYNASTY MODE- IN DEPTH RECRUITING, ESPN.COM STORIES AND HEADLINES FROM DYNASTY, IMPORT CLASS INTO MADDEN

2. EDIT PLAYERS AND EQUIPMENT

3. FIXED WEATHER CONDITIONS WHERE IT SNOWS ON THE SIDELINES...NO FOOTPRINTS THOUGH

4. 60 FPS, UP FROM 30 FPS LAST YEAR- BIG DIFFERENCE

5. NEW BRANCHING ANIMATIONS, GANG TACKELS-UP TO 3 PEOPLE, MID AIR COLLISIONS, NEW ONE HANDED GRABS

6. PLAYER MOVEMENT IS MORE TIGHT AND RESPONSIVE..NO MORE RUNNING OUT OF BOUNDS BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROLL YOUR PLAYER ON A SCREEN PASS!!

7. CAMPUS LEGEND WITH HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS

9. IMPROVED AI AND BLOCKING SCHEMES, DOUBLE TEAM BLOCKS, DB'S MAKE THE JUMP ON PLAYS...ETC,

10. NEW IMPACT PLAYER INFLUENCE SYSTEM...MAKE BIG USER PLAYS AND GIVE EVERYBODY ON YOUR TEAM A "MODERATE" BOOST TO THEIR KEY ATTRIBUTES

11. SUPER SIM- SIM THROUGH A GAME OR RESUME PLAYING AT ANY TIME

12. MY SHRINE- USER AND RIVALRY TROPHIES ARE BACK, WATCH UP TO 5 REPLAYS FROM YOUR GAMES AND VIEW 10 PICS IN YOUR SHRINE WHILE YOUR NAVIGATING THE MENU

13. NO MORE PHANTOM SACKS OR TACKLES

14. VIEW EVERY REPLAY FROM THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING AND SAVE THE BEST FOR VIEWING IN "MY SHRINE"

15. NEW TEAM SPECIFIC CELEBRATIONS AFTER PLAYS AND ON TOUCHDOWNS..

16. MASCOTS ON THE SIDELINES..

17. 125 STADIUMS, 90 TEAM STADIUMS..UP FROM 40 LAST YEAR

anybody got anything else to add feel free
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2007, 04:36 PM   #2
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 08 NEW IMPROVEMENTS LIST *KEEP STICKIED*

Not sure why this thread is necessary, most is common knowledge already. There were mascots on the sidelines last year, so definately not new.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganic
Not sure why this thread is necessary, most is common knowledge already. There were mascots on the sidelines last year, so definately not new.
yea but they added more...its not for people that come on this site everyday we know whats up with the game..its for people thats new and is wondering what has changed, some people dont like looking at 20 websites to find out
Old 06-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

I thought the gang tackling was only for madden.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvb24
I thought the gang tackling was only for madden.
Nope, it's in both. Although I still haven't seen a legitimate three-man gang tackle, I have seen plenty of two-man tackles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
Rookie

dawgdan7280's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd like to see a list like this for the ps2 version...or is that one dead to everybody. Does anybody know if you can turn off the kick return camera, or jump the snap, or if field goals can be missed?
Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #7
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdan7280
I'd like to see a list like this for the ps2 version...or is that one dead to everybody. Does anybody know if you can turn off the kick return camera, or jump the snap, or if field goals can be missed?
yea ps2 is dead as orlando magics season ticket sales, lol but yea u can change the kick return camera and i dont know about any game play changes with that i havnt played ps2 version since 06
Old 06-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslim502xx
ok im making a list of all the new improvements from last year to this year for new people and so people who have to search 80 sites to gether info...feel free to add to it

1. REVAMPED DYNASTY MODE- IN DEPTH RECRUITING, ESPN.COM STORIES AND HEADLINES FROM DYNASTY, IMPORT CLASS INTO MADDEN

2. EDIT PLAYERS AND EQUIPMENT

3. FIXED WEATHER CONDITIONS WHERE IT SNOWS ON THE SIDELINES...NO FOOTPRINTS THOUGH

4. 60 FPS, UP FROM 30 FPS LAST YEAR- BIG DIFFERENCE

5. NEW BRANCHING ANIMATIONS, GANG TACKELS-UP TO 3 PEOPLE, MID AIR COLLISIONS, NEW ONE HANDED GRABS

6. PLAYER MOVEMENT IS MORE TIGHT AND RESPONSIVE..NO MORE RUNNING OUT OF BOUNDS BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROLL YOUR PLAYER ON A SCREEN PASS!!

7. CAMPUS LEGEND WITH HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS

9. IMPROVED AI AND BLOCKING SCHEMES, DOUBLE TEAM BLOCKS, DB'S MAKE THE JUMP ON PLAYS...ETC,

10. NEW IMPACT PLAYER INFLUENCE SYSTEM...MAKE BIG USER PLAYS AND GIVE EVERYBODY ON YOUR TEAM A "MODERATE" BOOST TO THEIR KEY ATTRIBUTES

11. SUPER SIM- SIM THROUGH A GAME OR RESUME PLAYING AT ANY TIME

12. MY SHRINE- USER AND RIVALRY TROPHIES ARE BACK, WATCH UP TO 5 REPLAYS FROM YOUR GAMES AND VIEW 10 PICS IN YOUR SHRINE WHILE YOUR NAVIGATING THE MENU

13. NO MORE PHANTOM SACKS OR TACKLES

14. VIEW EVERY REPLAY FROM THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING AND SAVE THE BEST FOR VIEWING IN "MY SHRINE"

15. NEW TEAM SPECIFIC CELEBRATIONS AFTER PLAYS AND ON TOUCHDOWNS..

16. MASCOTS ON THE SIDELINES..

17. 125 STADIUMS, 90 TEAM STADIUMS..UP FROM 40 LAST YEAR

anybody got anything else to add feel free

Your post is very relevant. I appreciate the info,also some of the things you said I was actually unaware of, thanks!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »